Provene Gardens, Southampton, SO32
- A Spacious Semi-Detached Family House
- Three Bedrooms
- Good Sized Lounge
- Spacious Kitchen/Dining Room
- Double Glazed Conservatory
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- Central Heating & Double Glazing
- Attractive Rear Garden
- Garage & Driveway Parking
- Early Viewing Is Highly Recommended!
Purplebricks, Bishops Waltham, are delighted to bring to the market this spacious three bedroom semi-detached family home situated in a sought after location close to the recreation ground, village shop and local schools.
On the ground floor, the accommodation briefly comprises a good sized lounge, a spacious and well fitted kitchen/dining room and a downstairs cloakroom. There is also a good sized double glazed conservatory. On the first floor are the three bedrooms and the family bathroom. The property boasts attractive front and rear gardens, and there is a garage in a nearby block, with a private driveway, so room for two cars to park.
We highly recommend an early viewing to avoid disappointment.
Waltham Chase is a popular village approximately a mile from the country town of Bishops Waltham. Schooling is available either at the close by St Johns Primary or at Secondary level in the nearby village of Swanmore. The major centres of Winchester, Southampton, Portsmouth and are all within easy driving distance, as is access to the M27 motorway. Rail services to London are available from Winchester or Eastleigh Parkway.
Disclaimer for virtual viewings
Some or all information pertaining to this property may have been provided solely by the vendor, and although we always make every effort to verify the information provided to us, we strongly advise you to make further enquiries before continuing.
If you book a viewing or make an offer on a property that has had its valuation conducted virtually, you are doing so under the knowledge that this information may have been provided solely by the vendor, and that we may not have been able to access the premises to confirm the information or test any equipment. We therefore strongly advise you to make further enquiries before completing your purchase of the property to ensure you are happy with all the information provided.
Energy Performance Certificatesepc
Provene Gardens, Southampton, SO32
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Botley Station2.8 miles
- Hedge End Station4.0 miles
- Swanwick Station5.0 miles
About the agent
Purplebricks is one of the UK’s largest estate agents. We’re proud to say we’ve revolutionised the way people buy, sell and let property across the globe, by making it fairer, more transparent and convenient. We combine the personal touch of Local Property Experts with cutting edge technology and a central support team that puts the customer in control of their sale. And best of all, there’s no commission with Purplebricks. We always charge a fair, fixed fee.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 964521-1. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Purplebricks, covering Southampton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.