Twycross Grove, Birmingham, B36
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
- Off-Road Parking
- Extended Three Bedroom Semi-Detached House
- Well Proportioned Open Plan Lounge/Dining Area
- Study Room
- Three Bedrooms
- Seperate W.C.
- Patio Garden
Having off-road parking. Gravel driveway.
3.38m x 0.42m
Having carpet flooring. Radiator. Storage cupboard. 3.68m x 2.22m
Recently modernised. Having tiled flooring. Double glazed window to side aspect. French doors leading to patio garden. Radiator. 6.11m x 2.39m
Open Plan Lounge/Dining Area:
Having carpet flooring. Double glazed window to rear aspect. Two radiators. 6.11m x 3.69m
Having carpet flooring. Double glazed bay window to front aspect. Radiator. 3.66m x 3.09m
Having carpet flooring. Double glazed window to rear aspect. Double glazed door leading to patio garden. 3.15m x 2.08m
Stairs and Landing:
Having carpet flooring. Loft access. Doors leading to:
Having carpet flooring. Double glazed window to rear aspect. Radiator. 3.26m x 3.16m
Having carpet flooring. Double glazed bay window to front aspect. Radiator. 3.67m x 3.08m
Having carpet flooring. Double glazed window to front aspect. Radiator. 2.83m x 2.12m
Recently modernised. Having vinyl flooring. Double glazed obscure window to rear aspect. Counter top wash basin. Panel bath with shower attachment and screen. New 'Ideal' boiler. 2.78m x 2.22m
Twycross Grove, Birmingham, B36
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Stechford Station1.1 miles
- Lea Hall Station1.9 miles
- Gravelly Hill Station2.0 miles
About the agent
Welcome to The Right Estate Agents
We pride ourselves in offering YOU a highly personal, professional FIXED FEE service. WHICH Money wrote "Some expenses can't be avoided when moving home, but with a few smart decisions you can make sure you are not paying more than you need to."
Right Estate Agents couldn't agree more and we are delighted to have already saved our customers around
half a million pounds in estate agency fees. Don't t
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference Twycross. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Right Estate Agents, Birmingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.