Bishop Drive, Birmingham
- FOUR DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- DETACHED HOUSE
- FREEHOLD ON COMPLETION
- UNDER NHBCC WARRANTY
- MASTER WITH EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM
- DETACHED GARAGE AND OFF ROAD PARKING
- LARGE KITCHEN / DINER
- ATTRACTIVE LOUNGE
- GROUND FLOOR GUEST WC
- VIDEO WALK THROUGH AVAILABLE
Overview & Approach - Nearly new build property constructed in 2015 and situated within a modern development in North Solihull. Enjoying easy access to major local transport links such as Birmingham International Airport and Railway, HS2 Interchange Hub, M42, M6 motorways and A45. Is close proximity to local business parks, the NEC Genting Arena and Resorts World Complex. Marston Green village and train station also within a 5 minute drive from the property.
Approached via pathway leading up to a canopy porch to main entrance door, as well as driveway to the side of the property where there is gates access into the rear garden and a detached garage to the rear.
Entrance Hallway - Ceiling light point, laminate flooring, stairs rising to first floor, gas central heating radiator and doors leading off to:
Guest Wc - Laminate flooring, ceiling light point, gas central heating radiator, low level WC and pedestal wash hand basin.
Lounge - Overlooking the front, side and rear of the of the property. Two ceiling light points, two gas central heating radiators and french doors leading out to the rear garden.
Kitchen Diner - Overlooking the front and rear of the property, two ceiling light points, and laminate flooring. Matching base units with work surface over and splash back tiling above. Incorporating a stainless steel sink unit with drainer unit with mixer tap over, gas hob with stainless steel cooker hood over, electric oven, integrated fridge/ freezer.
Utility Room - Matching wall and base units with work surface over incorporating sink and drainer unit, central heating boiler in wall cupboard, vinyl flooring, space and plumbing for washing machine, and door to garden.
First Floor Landing - Ceiling light point, stairs rising to second floor and doors leading off to:
Bedroom One - Overlooking the front and side of the property, ceiling light point, gas central heating radiator and door leading into the En-Suit.
En-Suite - Double glazed obscure window to the rear, ceiling light point, Vinyl flooring and a gas central heating radiator. Shower cubicle with electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin and a low level WC.
Bedroom Two - Overlooking the rear of the property, ceiling light point and a gas central heating radiator.
Family Bathroom - Double glazed obscured window to front, ceiling light point and extractor fan. Panelled bath, low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, shower cubicle and a gas central heating radiator.
Second Floor Landing - Ceiling light point, gas central heating radiator, storage cupboard and doors leading off to:
Bedroom Three - Overlooking the front of the property and with a velux window to the rear, ceiling light point, loft access point and a two gas central heating radiators.
Bedroom Four - Overlooking the front of the property and with a velux window to the rear, ceiling light point and a two gas central heating radiators.
Rear Garden - Large paved patio area, mainly laid to lawn with fencing as boundaries and side access point.
Detached Garage - Up and over door.
Additional Information - The current vendor is purchasing the FREEHOLD on completion
BrochuresBrochureBishop Drive, Birmingham
Energy Performance CertificatesEE RatingEI Rating
Bishop Drive, Birmingham
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Marston Green Station1.4 miles
- Lea Hall Station2.2 miles
- Birmingham International Station2.2 miles
About the agent
- Ferndown Estates is a well established, award winning, INDEPENDENT estate agency. We are the most successful independent sales and letting agent within the local area and proud members of the Guild of Property Professionals. We have long standing and knowledgeable staff to help guide and advise you on all aspects of property, whether you are selling, letting, renting or purchasing in our area.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 29976564. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ferndown Estates, Marston Green. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.