Levens Close, Southport, Merseyside, PR9
- Five bedroom detached family home
- Substantially extended to the rear
- Exquisite accommodation throughout
- Modern open plan kitchen living
- Bi-folding doors overlooking the rear garden
- Two en-suite bathrooms, a family bathroom plus downstairs WC
- Double garage
- Ample driveway parking
- Landscaped, private rear garden
- Viewing is available immediately by appointment
This property forms part of the sought after Redrow estate in the rural outskirts of Banks. Banks village offers an array of local amenities as well as frequent transport links into Southport and all surrounding areas.
The property briefly comprises; a grand reception entrance hall, a spacious living room, a most magnificent open plan kitchen living space which has been substantially and thoughtfully extended to the rear, enjoying both views and bi-folding door access to the landscaped rear garden. The kitchen is a top of the range Wren kitchen, fitted with a complete suite of the highest specification integrated appliances, all of which are included within the sale. The ground floor also offers a snug, a downstairs cloakroom, a separate dining area and a utility room which provides access into the double garage. This home is perfect for entertaining family and guests alike!
The first floor offers five good sized bedrooms, en-suite bathrooms off the master bedroom and the second bedroom, a storage cupboard off the landing housing the newly installed central heating system as well as access into the loft, which is currently used for storage purposes, however could be converted into additional living accommodation subject to the relevant permissions.
Externally this property boasts ample driveway parking suitable for accommodating several vehicles, a double garage with an electric up and over door, a neat landscaped frontage and an impressive, beautifully manicured private rear garden that enjoys utmost privacy and sun-catching seating areas.
Early inspection of this property is strongly recommended to fully appreciate the accommodation on offer.
Viewing is available immediately by appointment.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Levens Close, Southport, Merseyside, PR9
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Meols Cop Station3.1 miles
- Bescar Lane Station3.7 miles
- Southport Station3.9 miles
About the agent
Flexi Agent is one of the area's leading independent estate agents covering the Southport & surrounding area. The company is family owned and run by the two directors Jack & Andrea. Collectively, we have benefitted from over 25 years' experience in Estate & Letting agency.
Having both started their careers in agency, Jack & Andrea very quickly progressed through the ranks from the very bottom, starting as trainee negotiators right through to Directorship roles within highly respected on
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference LEVENSCLOSE. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Flexi-Agent, Southport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.