40 Kimpton Road, Luton, LU2 0SX
- Landscaped Piazza
- 8,000 sq ft state of the art gym
- 21,700 sq ft of boutique shops, cafes, and restaurants
- Multi-levelled private residents roof gardens
- On-site building and asset management
- 24/7 Concierge & CCTV
- Audio/visual entry phone system connected to communal entrance door
- Award Winners for Best Mixed-Use Development 2019-2020
- Ready to move into Q4 2021
- Virtual freehold
Tenure: Leasehold, 999 years remaining
LU2ON's connections to London make it the perfect place if you want all the benefits of "big city life" but live in an area that also offers rolling countryside and outdoor pursuits.
It is Luton's largest new development in an area benefitting from a £1.5bn investment in transport infrastructure, education, business and housing. The £160m airport expansion will grow Luton jobs by 42,000, and a further 10,000 jobs will result from the Luton Airport Enterprise Zone. Luton is also often cited as a top London commuter town and buy-to-let investment hotspot due to its speedy and reliable trains, affordability, and house price growth.
Award-winning development by Strawberry Star
Lu2on is an award-winning development by Strawberry Star, an international company with a mission to build quality homes for aspiring homebuyers, focusing on unique, quality homes at prices achievable to first- time buyers, young families, commuting professionals, local home-movers, buy-to-let investors, and international buyers in Greater London and the commuter towns. We don't hand you over to another company on completion, instead, we provide you with continuity of service and stay on to manage the estate as no one else will know the development and your home as we do.
Lu2on Marketing Suite and Show Apartment
By appointment only for your safety and ours
Monday to Friday: 9.30 am to 6.30 pm
Saturday & Sunday: 10 am to 4 pm
CGIs and show apartment images are for illustrative purposes only.
40 Kimpton Road, Luton, LU2 0SX
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Luton Parkway Station0.2 miles
- Luton Station0.9 miles
- Leagrave Station3.3 miles
About the development
- Residents will also enjoy an array of lifestyle amenities such as 24/7 concierge services, private communal gardens as well as access to shops, restaurants and an 8,000 sq. ft state of the art gym
- Designed to promote a relaxed environment, each home at Lu2on benefits from a light filled, open plan living space
- Reach King's Cross St.Pancras in 23 minutes from nearby Luton Airport Parkway Station
Founded by Santhosh Gowda, an entrepreneur with 28+ years of rich experience in leading global property markets, Strawberry Star Group is a provider of high-quality property services. We have an outstanding track record of delivering market-lead
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference B206. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Strawberry Star. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.