Woodland Drive, Hove, East Sussex, BN3
- Luxury 5-6 bedroom family home
- Excellent school catchment
- Very close to Hove Park
- Walking distance to Hove Station
- Beautifully presented throughout
- Parking and a garage
Style: Detached Neo-Tudor house
Bedrooms: 5 double plus study
Living Rooms: 3 including exceptional family space
Outside: West facing rear garden
Location: Dyke Road Avenue/Goldstone
Parking: Garage and off road parking for 3-4 cars
Why you’ll like it:
Woodland Drive is characterised by large family homes sitting on generous plots, but this house is particularly attractive with an immaculate front lawn and driveway. You enter into a welcoming entrance hall where soft grey carpet flows into the family room to the right and the office and living room to the left. The family can cosy up in here during the evening on sumptuous sofas, then during the day or when entertaining, the rear of the house has been completely opened to create a luxurious space for formal dining and family time.
The kitchen is open plan with an island breakfast bar, and all the high-end appliances have been integrated for you.
There is a separate utility room nearby, and zoned lighting sets the mood. A wall of bi-fold doors links the room seamlessly to the landscaped garden which backs onto the Three Cornered Copse, so it is not overlooked and facing west it receives plenty of sunshine.
Upstairs there are four double bedrooms on the first floor - one with a chic and spacious en suite bathroom while the others share use of a contemporary shower room. The fifth bedroom can be found on the top floor which also has an en suite, so there will be no need for queues on busy family mornings.
Woodland Drive, Hove, East Sussex, BN3
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Preston Park Station0.9 miles
- Aldrington Station1.0 miles
- Hove Station1.0 miles
About the agent
From our wide local knowledge, professional and forward thinking approach to our modern and creative property marketing, we are dedicated to ensuring your property stands out from the crowd.
Get in touch today and we'll get you moving.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference BVT200079_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brand Vaughan, Hove - Lettings. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.