Pump Lane, Kirklevington
- Orchard House Is A Very Substantial Executive Residence Enjoying A Delightful Position Within the Sought-After Village of Kirklevington
- The Property Offers Generous Accommodation Set Out Over Three Floors & Extending to Approximately 3100 Sq. Ft.
- Amongst the Numerous Features the Property Offers Are an Internal Vacuum System, Wiring & Speakers for A Sound System, A Gas Central Heating System, Double Glazing & A Security Alarm System
- Tastefully Presented Accommodation
- Reception Hallway, Cloakroom/WC, Family Room, Lounge, Dining Room, Garden Room, Kitchen & Utility Room
- Four Double Bedrooms, The Master Provides A Dressing Room & En-Suite Bathroom with The Guest Bedroom Having an En-Suite Shower Room
- Spacious Family Bathroom
- On the Second Floor There Are Two Further Spacious Double Bedrooms
- The Property Enjoys A Private Setting with Established Lawned Gardens to Front & Rear, A Block Paved Driveway & Double Garage
- Kirklevington Provides A Mix of Amenities Including A Highly Regarded Junior School Whilst Offering Excellent Access to The Nearby Town of Yarm Together with The A19 Road Network
With double entrance doors, two radiators, under stairs cupboard and coved ceiling. Built-in cupboard housing the internal vacuum system. Spindle staircase to the first floor.
1.47m x 1.37m
With low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, radiator, part tiled walls and downlighting.
5.97m x 4.27m
Measured into bay. Attractive feature fireplace with inset and hearth. Double glazed bay window to the front, radiator and coved ceiling.
4.32m x 3.35m
Measured into bay. Double glazed bay window to the front with two arched double-glazed windows to the side. Two radiators, downlighting and coved ceiling.
With radiator and opening directly to the Kitchen.
3.9m x 4.14m
15'2 reducing to 12'10 x 13'7. Spacious formal Dining Room with radiator, double glazed window and coving. Double doors returning to Inner Hall.
4.85m x 3.8m
A delightful room with four double glazed windows and double glazed French doors to the rear garden. Four radiators, coving and downlighting. Double doors to Inner Hall.
4.11m x 3.9m
Offering a generous range of fitted wall and floor units with complementary worktops incorporating twin circular stainless-steel sink units with mixer taps. Built-in twin ovens, microwave oven, five ring ceramic hob and extractor fan in canopy above. Integrated dishwasher, fridge, freezer and coffee maker. Underfloor heating, radiator, double glazed window, coving, downlighting and speaker for the sound system.
2.4m x 2.4m
Matching wall and floor units incorporating a stainless-steel sink unit with mixer taps. Integrated fridge/freezer, plumbing for automatic washing machine, cupboard housing the wall mounted boiler, radiator, double glazed window, coving and downlighting. Double glazed side access door.
With two radiators, double glazed window, coving, downlights and a large built-in airing cupboard. Spindle staircase continuing to the second floor.
5.94m x 4.27m
Measured into bay. With a double-glazed bay window to the front, two double glazed windows to the side and two radiators. Coved ceiling and downlighting. Arched opening to ………..
3.3m to robes x 1.96m - 10'10 to robes x 6'5. With radiator, double glazed window, coving, downlighting and a range of fitted wardrobes. Speaker for sound system.
3.89m x 2.08m
Free standing Victoria & Albert roll top bath with twin wash hand basins set on attractive vanity units and low-level WC. Separate double shower enclosure with shower and body jets. Tiled walls and floor, underfloor heating, chrome effect heated towel rail, double glazed window, downlighting and speaker for the sound system.
3.94m x 3.48m
to robes. Built-in double wardrobe, radiator, double glazed window and coving.
En-Suite Shower Room
1.7m plus recess x 1.63m - 5'7 plus recess x 5'4. Shower enclosure, pedestal wash hand basin and low-level WC. Radiator, double glazed window, downlighting and part tiled walls.
4.32m x 3.35m
Measured into bay. Double glazed bay window to the front, built-in double wardrobe, radiator and coved ceiling.
3.84m x 3.05m
Radiator, double glazed window and coving.
4.32m x 2.36m
reducing to 5'4. Whirlpool style corner bath with wash hand basin in vanity unit and semi recessed low-level WC. Separate Shower cubicle, two chrome effect heated towel rails, double glazed window, downlighting and tiling to walls and floor with underfloor heating.
With a Velux window and downlighting.
5.44m x 4.88m
With two radiators, two Velux windows and a circular double-glazed window to the side. Storage in eaves space, walk-in cupboard and downlighting.
5.44m x 4.27m
With two radiators, two Velux windows and a circular double-glazed window to the side. Storage in eaves space and downlighting.
Gardens & Double Garage
The property is accessed via a secure entrance gate which leads to a generous block paved driveway and car parking area and onto the double garage with two up and over doors, power points and lighting. There are lawned areas with a variety of shrubs and steps leading up to the front entrance. There is a private enclosed rear garden with views of the church bell tower, mainly laid to lawn with a paved patio area and paths, trees, established boundary hedging and a timber shed. The lawns continue to the side where paved paths allow access all around the property.
Book Your Viewing
Call us 9am – 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am – 5pm Saturday or 10am – 4pm Sunday.
Pump Lane, Kirklevington
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Yarm Station1.0 miles
- Allens West Station3.1 miles
- Eaglescliffe Station3.3 miles
About the agent
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference YAR070208. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Yarm. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.