North Road, Bath, Somerset, BA2
- Planning permission for two contemporary houses
- 4-5 bedrooms
- 2346sqft & 2615sqft
- Potential to construct a large single dwelling
The current property is a detached bungalow on a large level plot. The vendor has full planning permission for the demolition of the existing dwelling construction of two 4-5 bedroom houses of approximately 2346sqft (220sqm) and 2615sqft (243sqm). The proposed houses have accommodation arranged over 3 floors and are of contemporary design and cost-efficient timber frame construction. The larger house has an existing workshop in the garden that would make an ideal home office, studio or holiday let.
Please see the attached documents under the floor plan tab for plans and elevations.
The application number is 17/05620/FUL for further information.
Please note the photographs are for reference only as the property is currently owner-occupied.
North Road in Combe Down is near to all amenities including local shops, deli, café and pubs. The stunning National Trust Prior Park Gardens and Skyline Walk are close by. The World Heritage City of Bath is within 1.5 miles offering a full range of shopping, recreational, and social facilities.
There are a variety of excellent schools nearby, both private and state, including Prior Park College, The Paragon, Ralph Allen and Monkton Combe. M4 Junction 18 is approximately 10 miles north of the City. Bath Spa railway station provides a frequent service to London Paddington in 75 minutes.
North Road, Bath, Somerset, BA2
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bath Spa Station1.2 miles
- Oldfield Park Station2.0 miles
- Freshford Station2.3 miles
About the agent
We are wholly independent Estate Agents based in the centre of the Georgian City of Bath.
If you have a residential property requirement within this famous World Heritage City,
STONIER-HOBBS should be your first call.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference Northrd170. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stonier Hobbs, Bath. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.