Poll bank, Nuneaton
*** We are pleased to advertise two, lovely, double, en-suite rooms in a great house, in Nuneaton!!! High tech modern rooms available. it is your last chance to book a viewing ***
****ONLY ONE DOUBLE, EN-SUITE ROOM LEFT!!! NOT TO BE MISSED !!!!! *****
VIEWINGS AVAILABLE ALL WEEK
BOOK YOUR SLOT NOW!!!!
Fully furnished and refurbished 5 bed property – ALL EN-SUITES!!! that shouldn't be missed by people looking for a room.
This is a stunning house that when viewed people will be requesting to take the room, that benefits from all of the below. If you feel this property matches your requirements, please contact us asap to arrange a viewing.
Your monthly rent will include:
1. All bills inclusive (you pay one price, including council tax and cleaner)
2. Free Parking !
3. High speed broadband throughout the property .
4. Shared living space with 50 inch flat screen TV & VIRGIN MEDIA TiVo!
5. Washing Machine & Tumble Dryer
6. All Communal areas cleaned twice a month by a professional cleaner
7. Brand New Furniture Items
8. Maintained garden space (ideal for BBQs)
9. Central Heating
10. Off Street Parking FOR 1 CAR ONLY – then On street parking
11. TV Points in every room
12. All Ensuite Rooms
This property is not to be missed as you can see from the above description and the photos this is property every professional wants to live in.
There are a series of local shops, take away and other stores within a short distance from the house.
Given the standards of the property we advise strongly that you book your viewings in advance to ensure a place as these rooms will not be on the market for long.
We look forward to hearing from you and showing you around.
Call today to arrange your viewing - we also offer SKYPE viewings.
£100 HOLDING FEE REQUIRED
The Information, photos within this advert maybe subject to change or availability at the time of listing.
Poll bank, Nuneaton
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Nuneaton Station0.5 miles
- Bedworth Station3.1 miles
- Hinckley Station4.4 miles
About the agent
Empire Lettings & Property Management Ltd, Birmingham - Lettings
27 Frederick Street, Hockley, Birmingham, B1 3HH
Empire can help you with all your needs, based under one roof, whether you are a Landlord, Tenant, Buying or Selling, an Investor or looking to buy or sell Land - we can assist - Make that call today!! You will be so glad you did. We understand that your home is your most treasured asset, so tailor our service to respect that fact.
Our staff all hold themselves to the highest standard and aim to exceed your expectations. Above all else, we value 'your home' and look forward to meeting y
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference ARU-173276. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Empire Lettings & Property Management Ltd, Birmingham - Lettings. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.