Mary Vale Road, Birmingham
- Studio Apartment within a Period Property
- Separate Kitchen
- Separate Bathroom
- White Goods Included
- Water Bills Included
- Highly Sought After Location
- Nearby Transport Links
- Available Now
Description: The property, in brief, features:- Communal Entrance Door, Enclosed Porch, Hall, Stairs up to the Apartment. Small Hallway with Separate Bathroom which includes Shower over Bath, Lounge/Bedroom with Skylights and a Separate Kitchen with White Goods included.
The Apartment is ideally located near Bournville train station with links to the QE Hospital, University of Birmingham and Birmingham City Centre. The property also benefits from being within close proximity to Cotteridge Park and Bournville's Historic Village Green.
Please note that this property is only suitable for full time working professionals; unfortunately, we cannot rent to students. Strictly no smokers and no pets.
A holding deposit, equal to 1 weeks rent, is payable to secure this property. A deposit of £576.92 will be payable prior to tenancy commencement, along with the first months rent.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Front Page
Mary Vale Road, Birmingham
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bournville Station0.2 miles
- Kings Norton Station0.9 miles
- Selly Oak Station1.1 miles
About the agent
"Our mission is to let your property as quickly and efficiently as possible whilst making sure we achieve the best possible rent. Our aim is to change the way Letting Agents are perceived by setting the new standards in customer service and the management of your property. We never forget that your property is one of your most cherished assets. You can rest assured that when you instruct us to act as your Letting Agent we wil
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 101055014091. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Arden Estates, Bromsgrove - Lettings. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.