Balk Crescent, Stanley, Wakefield, WF3 4LS
- High specification included as standard including intruder alarm, turf and fencing
- Quality appliances including five ring hob and double oven
- Generous dining kitchen overlooking living room with garden access
- Feature sky lights and French doors opening to garden
- Ground floor guest wc
- Private master suite with character sky lights occupying entire top floor
- Dressing area, storage and ensuite facilites to master suite
- Extra long drive for ample parking
- Honoured with top award '5 Stars' by the Home Builders Federation
- 10 years NHBC Warranty
The first floor houses two bedrooms along with a stylish and spacious house bathroom.
The top floor is dedicated solely to the generously proportioned, private master bedroom with more skylight windows, a dressing area and an en-suite shower room.
Parking is in the form of an extended drive to the side of the property and positioned on a corner, overlooking green open space.
Internal images representative for specification purposes only.
What makes Countryside different?
Here at Countryside, we don't compromise on space or quality in order to offer an OUTSTANDING specification - we believe it should be included as STANDARD in every new home. We don't load the price or charge exorbitant costs for items we know are important to you. That's the Countryside difference.
Protecting your family and your possessions is priority so INTRUDER ALARMS and EXTERNAL LIGHTING to both front and rear are INCLUDED at Countryside - as are MULTI-POINT locking systems, 1.8m fencing BETWEEN properties and TURF to front and rear gardens.
Quality APPLIANCES are fitted in every one of our custom designed kitchens - including a 5-ring hob, double oven and fridge-freezer. Natural light is key to a feel-good factor in the hub of a home so the large majority of ours feature our unique SKYLIGHTS and extensive FRENCH DOORS. CHROME SOCKETS are fitted throughout the entire ground floor AT NO EXTRA COST.
Where space allows, our contemporary bathrooms feature SEPARATE BATH & SHOWER CUBICLES, complimented by PORCELANOSA tiling and chrome LED downlights. Heated chrome towel rails, VANITY UNITS and glass shelving (where applicable) are all STANDARD.
With over 60 years' experience, we've had time to develop our product and really have thought of everything. Our developments offer space, both internally and externally and so many other subtle differences make us stand out from the rest. Nothing left but to take a look and compare for yourself!
*Floorplans and images are for indicative purposes only and may include items of non-standard specification. Some plots may be subject to minor variations in design such as window positioning or size. Please speak to the sales consultant for more details.
BrochuresCity Fields Brochure
Balk Crescent, Stanley, Wakefield, WF3 4LS
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Wakefield Kirkgate Station1.6 miles
- Wakefield Westgate Station1.9 miles
- Outwood Station1.9 miles
About the development
- Multi award winning house designs
- 5 Star developer established over 60 years
- Superior specification as standard
- Selling fast - more than a third sold already
- 10 years NHBC warranty included
- Fabulous location with great commuter links
Countryside is a leading UK home builder and urban regeneration partner. We believe that where we live matters. We’re passionate about creating places people aspire to live, where they feel a true sense of belonging.
All our developments and homes carry a signature style and character, designed to work for the way people live today with materials that reflect our commitment to quality. Our exacting standards and sustainable credentials combine to create places that will stand the test
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference TheNewStamford. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Countryside Partnerships North. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.