Bridge End Lofts
- Fabulous Converted Apartment
- Over 620 Sq. Ft
- Central Location
- Separate Kitchen
- Spacious and light apartment
- Exposed Brickwork
- EPC Rating C
- Lease: 125 years from 2001
ENTRANCE 4' 7" x 4' 5" (1.42m x 1.36m)
LIVING ROOM 14' 4" x 14' 9" (4.37m x 4.5m) max The spacious open plan living area has plenty of light from the three double glazed windows, wooden flooring, electric wall mounted heaters and video entry phone.
A large storage cupboard housing the consumer unit.
KITCHEN 10' 1" x 7' 8" (3.09m x 2.35m) The separate Kitchen has a range of fitted units with integrated electric oven, hob, washing machine and pace for an under counter fridge / freezer. Tiled floor, electric wall mounted heater, double glazed window and recessed spot lights.
BEDROOM 15' 1" x 12' 2" (4.60m x 3.71m) plus wardrobes The bedroom area is set back from the living space and has a dividing patrician with shelving. Two large double glazed windows, exposed brickwork, double fitted wardrobe with sliding doors and a storage cupboard housing the hot water tank.
BATHROOM 6' 6" x 6' 6" (2.0m x 2.0m) max The bathroom is accessed from the living area and partly tiled. W.C., hand basin, bath with shower over, shelving and tiled floor.
LEASEHOLD Lease: 125 years from 2001
Ground rent and service charge available on request.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Bridge End Lofts
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Leeds Station0.2 miles
- Burley Park Station2.0 miles
- Cottingley Station2.6 miles
About the agent
Kate Richardson — Director
As well being a very valued and knowledgeable attribute to our Lettings side of the business Kate takes the lead on all sales enquiries for vendors and buyers. Nothing is ever too much trouble for Kate and she will guide you through the process with helpful advice and sound direction. Whether you are looking for an investment opportunity or somewhere to live yourself Kate will be happy to help. If you are thinking of selling then take advantage of our f
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100678003782. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Martin & Co, Leeds City. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.