Mill Lane, Therfield, Royston
- Underfloor heating to the ground and first floor
- Ceiling speakers to the main rooms
- Bespoke handmade Blackstone kitchen
- Insulated double garage
- Private balcony to the master bedroom
- Five double bedrooms with three en suites
- Veranda from the kitchen offering views across Royston Heath
- Landscaped gardens
Mill Lane Barn is an exceptional 3600 sqft five bedroom home which has been individually designed to enjoy the benefits of the beautiful, uninterrupted countryside views over Royston Heath and beyond. Please click on our Vitrual Tour in order to fully appreciate the views.
As you enter Mill Lane Barn through the triple height glazed entrance you will be greeted by an impressive light filled hall which includes a coatroom. W/C and direct access to the double garage. The hall leads to three versatile rooms including a home office, 2 double bedrooms and family bathroom with bath and enclosed shower. The generous lounge enjoys floor to ceiling bi-fold doors orientated to enjoy the views which open to the ground level sandstone patio and garden.
The upper ground floor is where you will find the stunning kitchen/dining area featuring a bespoke handmade kitchen by well regarded kitchen builders Blackstone with high quality appliances and stonework surfaces. Also enjoying bi-fold doors, allowing direct access the veranda making this an excellent space for entertaining and alfresco dining. Additionally, on this floor is the generous boot/utility room offering plenty of storage and direct access to the garden. You will also find a separate W/C and a further double bedroom with en-suite.
The top floor offers a tranquil and generous master suite, flooded with natural light and vaulted ceilings. With dual aspect Velux windows as well as large pane sliding doors accessing the private balcony. The room also provides the benefit of a dressing room as well as a luxury en-suite. This floor also has a further double bedroom with en-suite and is finished with a seating area on the landing benefiting from views through the glazed entrance hall.
Triple glazed entrance hall which includes a coatroom and w/c along with direct access to the double insulated garage
Home Office/study 9' 7" x 11' 1" ( 2.92m x 3.38m )
Home office/study offering superb space to work from home
Bedroom 4 17' 8" x 11' 1" ( 5.38m x 3.38m )
Bedroom four on the ground floor offers versatile space to be used as a bedroom or playroom for instance
Bedroom 5 13' 4" x 11' 4" ( 4.06m x 3.45m )
Bedroom five on the ground floor offers versatile space to be used as a bedroom or playroom for instance
Living Room 14' 2" x 23' 1" ( 4.32m x 7.04m )
Generous lounge with floor to ceiling bi-fold doors orientated to enjoy the views
Kitchen/diner 27' 8" x 17' 8" ( 8.43m x 5.38m )
Beautiful kitchen and dining area featuring a bespoke handmade kitchen by Blackstone kitchen builders with stonework surfaces. Off the kitchen and dining area you will find bi-fold doors leading to the veranda.
Generous utility/boot room with easy clean units and surfaces offering plenty of storage with direct access to the garden
First Floor W/c
Bedroom 2 21' 6" x 12' 5" ( 6.55m x 3.78m )
Generous double bedroom with private en-suite
Bedroom 3 23' 6" x 12' 5" ( 7.16m x 3.78m )
Generous double bedroom with private en-suite
Bedroom 1 23' 6" x 14' 2" ( 7.16m x 4.32m )
Tranquil and generous master bedroom, flooded with natural light and vaulted ceilings. Enjoy the views with dual aspect Velux windows and large pane sliding doors accessing the private balcony. The room also benefits from a dressing room and private en-suite
Dressing Room 13' 3" x 6' 5" ( 4.04m x 1.96m )
Fantastic dressing room leading from bedroom 1
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Mill Lane, Therfield, Royston
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Ashwell & Morden Station2.5 miles
- Royston Station2.5 miles
- Meldreth Station5.5 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Royston William H Brown office�
We're a long-established estate agency brand; in fact William H Brown has been trading since 1890, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here's a few more reasons to choose William H Brown as your estate agent�
>> Your local William H Brown team in Royston
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local exper
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference RYN107154. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Royston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.