Markfield Gardens, London, E4
- ** Guide Price £260,000 - £275,000 **
- 1 Double Bedroom Ground Floor Flat
- Great Location
- Long Lease - 944 Years
- Ideal Investment Or For A First Time Buyer
- Garage Included
- Additional Parking
- Double Glazed
- Gas Central Heating
- Close To Shops & Transport Links
Tenure: Leasehold, 944 years remaining
A charming one bedroom flat set on the Ground Floor, in excellent condition throughout. The property benefits from a separate reception room, good sized double bedroom, bathroom and double glazing throughout, communal parking, private garage.
The property is located within close proximity to Chingford & Ponders End Stations.
Situated close by many amenities, this property is ideal for first-time buyers and investors alike.
Entrance - Via front door leading to:
Hallway - Reception Room, Bedroom, Bathroom, Kitchen.
Reception Room - 16'02" x 14'9"
Bedroom - 12'1" x 9'5"
Kitchen - 11'3" x 8'9"
Bathroom - 6'3" x 6'8"
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Markfield Gardens, London, E4
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Chingford Station1.0 miles
- Ponders End Station1.0 miles
- Brimsdown Station1.5 miles
About the agent
CMC Estates is a well-established property sales, lettings and management agency located in Walthamstow, East London. With over 10 years of experience and an expert, friendly team, we offer the best range of solutions for all clients from new renters to experienced owners.
CMC Estates is a trusted property specialist ensuring peace of mind and exceptional value for all clients.
We are a pro-active Estate Agent, specialising in the East London area. Our bold advertising and aggress
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 001830. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CMC Estates, Walthamstow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.