Tyndale Court, London
- 3rd Floor 2 bedroom apartment
- private loft storage space
- Quiet location
- Chain free
- Allocated parking
- Separate kitchen
- Easy access transport link
The information we hold for this property is obtained from the Vendor(the person or company selling the property). Anyone interested in this property is advised to obtain verification on all points from their Solicitor or Surveyor. Reference to the Tenure of this property is based on information supplied by the Vendor. Any Buyer(s) is/are advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor. We have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures and fittings and so cannot verify that they are in working order or fit for purpose. Please do not rely on this information when deciding to proceed.
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
Tyndale Court, London
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Mudchute Station0.2 miles
- Island Gardens Station0.3 miles
- Crossharbour & London Arena Station0.5 miles
About the agent
We cover the Medway towns and the surrounding areas in Kent including Gravesham, Maidstone, Swale and Tonbridge & Malling. We offer rentals, sales, property management and mortgage services. Through our years of experience we try and eliminate all the usual problems associated with moving.
Dockside Property Services sell and let homes for people, with the emphasis on "homes" and "people". We wanted to offer a more personalised service and since our humble beginnings we have grown to bec
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10513537. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dockside Property Services, Rochester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.