Estuary Road, King's Lynn
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible
- FIVE rooms avaliable
- INCLUSIVE of bills
- Fully refurbished
- Private en-suite / wet room
- Contemporary kitchen
- Neutrally decorated
- Attractive fitted flooring
- White goods
- Available immediately
- **Virtual video tour avaliable**
This property is a great opportunity for individuals looking to secure a room only, inclusive of bills, with full use of shared facilities. All rooms boast ample space; have been fully re-decorated neutrally and are finished with attractive flooring. This particular room is a good size double bedroom and boasts private living area and private wet room / en-suite for this tenancy only. The wet room features WC, wash basin and shower.
Internally the living accommodation further benefits from three brand new bathrooms; with the first floor bathroom featuring stylish grey flooring, and brand new three piece suite. On the ground floor the accommodation boasts brand a new contemporary kitchen, with a well proportioned utility room, boasting amble space and featuring white goods. The well proportioned living area is available for use for all tenants and has been decorated neutrally and fitted with attractive flooring.
Externally the property benefits from ample parking, with a separate driveway and parking space adjacent to the garage allowing parking for multiple vehicles. To the rear the property benefits from an enclosed rear garden.
Available immediately – Call Abbotts NOW
Energy Performance CertificatesSafety Inspection
Estuary Road, King's Lynn
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Kings Lynn Station1.0 miles
About the agent
Your trusted agent since 1850
We’re local. Award-winning. And focused on you. We keep things simple and transparent – no fancy jargon or hidden costs. Whether you’re looking to buy, sell, let or rent, your property journey starts here.
Why we’re different
As part of the UK’s largest property services group, we have agents right across the country with access to thousands of potential buyers and tenants. With years of experience selling and letting houses like y
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 000589275. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Abbotts Lettings, King's Lynn. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.