New Edinburgh Road, Glasgow, G71
- Upper Cottage Flat, Ideal For FTB's & Landlords
- Reception Hall, Family Size Lounge
- Fitted Kitchen, Family Bathroom
- Two Double Bedrooms, Driveway
- Double Glazing, Gas Central Heating
- Side & Rear Gardens
Purplebricks are delighted to offer to the market this stunning two bedroom upper cottage flat in the very popular area of Uddingston, Glasgow. This property would ideally suit first time buyers looking to get onto the property ladder or landlords looking for a buy to let to start or add to an existing portfolio.
Early viewing is highly recommended to avoid disappointment as this property is located within a very much sought after area.
The property comprises: Reception hall, family size lounge, modern fitted kitchen, two bedrooms and a family bathroom.
The property is further enhanced with double glazing, gas central heating, driveway (which will house minimum two cars) and rear garden.
The sought after village of Uddingston boasts a wide and varied range of shops, bars and restaurants. Local amenities and attractions include Bothwell golf course, Bothwell Castle and nature walks. Further amenities can be found close by in Uddingston main street with a range of shops and supermarkets. The location has great access to local transport links including Glasgow and Hamilton bus route as well as Uddingston train station with regular services to Glasgow and Edinburgh. Ample motorway links for access to the M74, M8 and M73.
Disclaimer for virtual viewings
Some or all information pertaining to this property may have been provided solely by the vendor, and although we always make every effort to verify the information provided to us, we strongly advise you to make further enquiries before continuing.
If you book a viewing or make an offer on a property that has had its valuation conducted virtually, you are doing so under the knowledge that this information may have been provided solely by the vendor, and that we may not have been able to access the premises to confirm the information or test any equipment. We therefore strongly advise you to make further enquiries before completing your purchase of the property to ensure you are happy with all the information provided.
Energy Performance Certificateshome report
New Edinburgh Road, Glasgow, G71
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Uddingston Station1.2 miles
- Bellshill Station1.3 miles
- Blantyre Station2.0 miles
About the agent
Purplebricks is one of the UK's largest estate agents. We're proud to say we've revolutionised the way people buy, sell and let property across the globe, by making it fairer, more transparent and convenient. We combine the personal touch of Local Property Experts with cutting edge technology and a central support team that puts the customer in control of their sale. And best of all, there's no commission with Purplebricks. We always charge a fair, fixed fee.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 1024667-1. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Purplebricks, covering Scotland. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.