Elms Crescent, London, SW4
- An immaculately extended and refurbished family home
- Features state of the art technology and modern appliances throughout
- In a highly sought after location in the Abbeville Village
- An impeccably presented southerly facing landscaped garden
- The area is renowned for its good selection of schools nearby in both the state and private sector
- EPC Rating = C
On entering the property into an attractive hallway, you are immediately drawn to the incredibly spacious open plan kitchen / dining / family room. The room has recently been extended and refurbished to an incredibly high specification throughout. The kitchen boasts German designed modern integrated units and Gaggenau appliances as well as a central floating island with a breakfast bar. The space has been cleverly designed to allow for a slightly separated dining area and family space situated underneath a large skylight which benefits from an electric blind. The room opens out onto the beautifully landscaped 100ft garden through bi-folding doors.
The garden features a partly paved area complete with large electric awning which creates the perfect spot for al fresco dining. The garden then extends out to maturely planted trees and shrubbery and a section of Easi-grass to the rear, which gives a secluded feel. The kitchen/family space gives access through double doors to the bay fronted reception room at the front of the property that boasts wooden flooring and a contemporary fireplace and this floor also benefits from a downstairs cloakroom.
The lower ground floor has incredibly high ceilings throughout and underfloor heating and features a fantastic family games/kids play room which benefits from bi-folding doors that gives access to a courtyard with outside storage, access to the gym via bi-folding doors and stairs leading up to the garden. The floor also benefits from a utility room, 6th bedroom/study with courtyard, 2x storage rooms and bathroom.
The living accommodation is arranged over the upper two floors. The first floor comprises a bay fronted en suite bedroom benefitting from built in wardrobes. Two further bedrooms complete this floor, both including built in wardrobes and one including an en suite. The second floor provides two further bedrooms and a family bathroom. One bedroom features a cosy cubby area. Loft storage is also available.
Elms Crescent is a popular residential road in the Abbeville Village and is extremely close to the many popular shops and restaurants located on Abbeville Road. It is ideally situated close to the South Side of Clapham Common and therefore benefits from its excellent facilities and open green spaces.
For transport links, Clapham Common and Clapham South Underground Station provides Northern Line services into The City and West End. A fantastic selection of bus routes are also in the area. The area is also renowned for its many good schools, both state and private.
Square Footage: 3,957 sq ft
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Elms Crescent, London, SW4
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Clapham Common Station0.5 miles
- Clapham South Station0.7 miles
- Clapham North Station0.7 miles
About the agent
Leading Property Consultants
Expansive Property Website
Over 100 UK Offices
Over 30 London Offices
Leaders in Research
Mortgages & Finance services
Founded in 1855, Savills is a leading global estate agency with over 130 locations around the UK including 37 offices in London.
Whether buying, selling, letting or renting a property, our experienced estate agents take the time to understand your property needs and guide you through every step
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference NDR200177. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, Northcote Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.