Albany Street, Clifton
- END TERRACE PROPERTY
- TWO BEDROOMS
- TWO RECEPTION ROOMS
- CHAIN FREE
- MAY SUIT INVESTORS
- GOOD ACCESS TO ROTHERHAM TOWN
14'.01" x 10'.07"
Entrance door, front facing double glazed bay window and radiator. A feature of the room is the decorative fire place.
12'.11" x 10'.00"
Rear facing double glazed window and radiator. A further door leads to the cellar.
7'.05" x 6'.04"
Wall and base units, inset sink with rolled edge work surfaces. Cooker position, space and plumbing for washing machine. Rear facing double glazed window and a side door leads to the outside.
First Floor Landing
Having a radiator.
14'.09" x 12'.00"
Front facing double glazed window and radiator.
13'.00" x 8'.03"
Rear facing double glazed window and radiator.
There is a suite comprising of a bath, wc and wash hand basin. Rear facing double glazed window, radiator and partial tiling to the walls.
There is a yard to the rear of the property.
Haybrook Estate Agents also offer a professional, ARLA accredited Lettings and Management Service. If you are considering renting your property in order to purchase, are looking at buy to let or would like a free review of your current portfolio then please call the Lettings Branch Manager on the number shown above.
Haybrook Estate Agents is the seller's agent for this property. Your conveyancer is legally responsible for ensuring any purchase agreement fully protects your position. We make detailed enquiries of the seller to ensure the information provided is as accurate as possible. Please inform us if you become aware of any information being inaccurate.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Albany Street, Clifton
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Rotherham Central Station0.6 miles
- Meadowhall South/Tinsley Tram Stop2.5 miles
- Meadowhall Station2.8 miles
About the agent
Rotherham has a generous choice of desirable areas, from Wickersley, with its bistros, bars and access to the M18 motorway, to Moorgate with its large family homes, or Whiston with its great local pubs. The up and coming place to buy is the Waverley estate, which is being developed into its own village, with shops and easy access to the technology park and Sheffield Parkway.
While Meadowhall shopping centre is just up the road, Rotherham town centre won the Great British High Street awa
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 0312_HAY031277211. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Haybrook, Rotherham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.