Apartment 21 Sapphire Lodge, Christ Church, Nailsea
- Two double bedroom apartment located in the ever popular Sapphire Lodge
- Walking distance to the high street and local amenities
- Built to a very high specification offering retirement living
- Beautiful communal gardens with owners lounge with coffee bar & guest suite
- Spacious lounge/diner
- Kitchen with integrated appliances
- Secure entry system, 24 hour emergency care line and lodge manager
- Communal parking
- Viewings highly recommended
Entrance door leading into the entrance hallway.
24' 8'' x 3' 4'' (7.519m x 1.025m)
Doors leading to the lounge room, bedrooms one, two, shower room, separate W.C and airing cupboard with slatted shelving and hanging and storage provisions, also housing the meters and immersion tank, Dimplex electric heater with individual thermostat, dado rail. secure entry system, smoke alarm, coving to ceiling.
14' 8'' x 15' 4'' (4.482m x 4.668m)
Television point, telephone point, uPVC double glazed window overlooking the front aspect, Dimplex electric wall heater with individual thermostat, feature fireplace with composite surround and hearth incorporating an electric real flame effect fire, coving to ceiling, door leading into a good sized storage cupboard with additional hanging rail, shelving and base unit, glazed door leading into the kitchen.
10' 9'' x 7' 9'' (3.268m x 2.370m)
uPVC double glazed window overlooking the side aspect, inset stainless steel bowl and drainer with mixer tap over, range of drawers, eyeline and base units with marble effect work top surfaces over, integrated ceramic hob with chrome extractor hood over, integrated electric oven, part tiled, Dimplex wall heater with individual thermostat,, wood effect vinyl floor covering, integrated fridge and freezer, integrated washing machine, Neff dishwasher.
13' 6'' x 11' 3'' (4.105m x 3.427m)
Mirrored front sliding doors leading into the wardrobe providing hanging and storage provisions, television point, upvc double glazed window overlooking the side aspect, telephone point, Dimplex electric heater with individual thermostat.
10' 11'' x 9' 5'' (3.339m x 2.862m)
uPVC double glazed window overlooking side aspect, Dimplex wall heater with individual thermostat, telephone point, built in wardrobe providing hanging and storage provisions, coving to ceiling.
5' 1'' x 4' 1'' (1.559m x 1.250m)
Wash hand basin inset in vanity unit with cupboards below and mixer tap over, tiled splashback, concealed cistern W.C, extractor, marble effect vinyl floor covering, chrome heated towel rail.
9' 7'' x 5' 8'' (2.931m x 1.735m)
Three piece suite comprising of wash hand basin inset in vanity unit, with cupboards below, mixer tap over and complimentary storage cupboard with mirror and lighting above, concealed cistern W.C, quadrant shower cubicle with thermostatic shower, fully tiled, downlights, chrome heated towel rail, vinyl floor covering.
Service charges apply which include building insurance, window cleaning, a building contingency fund, communal lighting and heating, maintenance of the communal gardens, a site manager and a 24 hour care link. Heating and water to the apartment are also included within the service charge
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
Apartment 21 Sapphire Lodge, Christ Church, Nailsea
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Nailsea & Backwell Station1.1 miles
- Yatton Station4.1 miles
- Shirehampton Station5.0 miles
About the agent
Here at West Coast we totally understand that your home is probably the biggest asset you'll own and we therefore pride ourselves on offering the best possible marketing with the latest technology in order to achieve the best price, coupled with a fantastic customer service.
Our experienced and professional team will ensure that you are kept up-to-date with the progress on your sale with regular feed back on viewings and weekly reports once a buyer has been found. Once more this is all
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10478061. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by West Coast Properties, Nailsea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.