Grosvenor Road, Southport, Merseyside, PR8
- Stunning duplex, penthouse apartment
- Glorious, sun-catching west facing balcony with exquisite views
- Two good sized double bedrooms with fitted storage
- Two en-suite bathrooms off both bedrooms
- A generously sized open plan breakfast kitchen diner with integrated appliances
- Living room with vaulted ceiling, leading out to the balcony
- Downstairs WC
- Allocated, underground secure parking space
- A prestigious gated development
- Viewing is available immediately by appointment
Tenure: Leasehold, 987 years remaining
This prestigious residence briefly comprises; communal entrance hall with stairs and lift access to the third floor. The lift also provides access into the lower underground parking garage where the apartment enjoys one allocated parking space and its own storage facility. Upon entering the apartment you are welcomed by the light and airy entrance hall, which provides access to the downstairs cloakroom and stairs to the split level landing. The landing provides access to the balcony and the living room with a fabulous feature vaulted ceiling and furthermore an open plan breakfast kitchen diner with integrated appliances and ample storage. The balcony is westerly facing so catches the sun all afternoon and evening and enjoys peaceful views over the private communal grounds.
The first floor offers two generously sized double bedrooms with skylights offering natural lighting throughout the bedrooms, fitted storage and immaculate en-suite bathrooms.
Externally the property sits in luscious communal grounds that are beautifully maintained on a regular basis by the gardener. There is ample communal parking in addition to the allocated space and secure key fob gated access at the front of the development.
Royal Park is located on the corner of Waterloo Road and Grosvenor Road, conveniently situated for the nearby facilities of Birkdale Village which include a range of shops and the railway station on the Southport to Liverpool commuter line.
Viewing is available immediately by appointment only.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Grosvenor Road, Southport, Merseyside, PR8
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Birkdale Station0.4 miles
- Hillside Station0.7 miles
- Southport Station1.4 miles
About the agent
Flexi Agent is one of the area's leading independent estate agents covering the Southport & surrounding area. The company is family owned and run by the two directors Jack & Andrea. Collectively, we have benefitted from over 25 years' experience in Estate & Letting agency.
Having both started their careers in agency, Jack & Andrea very quickly progressed through the ranks from the very bottom, starting as trainee negotiators right through to Directorship roles within highly respected on
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 14GROSVERNORROAD. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Flexi-Agent, Southport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.