Parsley Close, Red Lodge
- Detached House
- En-suite & closets to Master
- Open plan Living/Dining Room
- Kitchen with Integrated Appliances
- 2.5 Baths
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Garage & Off Road Parking
- Gas Central Heating EPC C79
- 828 square feet
- Pets by negotiation
KITCHEN Open plan to Living Room with appliances includes
LIVING ROOM 26' 3" x 15' 11" (8m x 4.85m) Open plan with Kitchen, included all fitted appliances
MASTER BEDROOM 9' 3" x 9' 0" (2.82m x 2.74m) With fitted closets and En-Suite
BEDROOM TWO 9' 2" x 8' 11" (2.79m x 2.72m)
BEDROOM THREE 8' 2" x 6' 7" (2.49m x 2.01m)
GARDEN Enclosed rear garden
Pets by Neg
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Parsley Close, Red Lodge
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Kennett Station2.1 miles
- Newmarket Station6.2 miles
About the agent
Based in Red Lodge, we are experts in letting and managing property throughout Suffolk and Cambridgeshire. We are dedicated to providing both Landlords and Tenants with first class personal service and Total Peace of Mind.
We strive to match the right tenant to the perfect property to ensure that the house they move into isn't just seen as a property, but rather as a home for the duration of the tenancy.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 101423000915. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lodge Lettings, Red Lodge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.