Raleigh Hill, Bideford
- 27` Lounge With Bi-Fold Doors Onto The Rear Garden
- Modern Kitchen With Built-In Appliances
- Utility Room
- Ground Floor Study/5th Bedroom
- Light & Airy Entrance Hall With Feature Corner Window
- 4 Good Sized Bedrooms With Master En-Suite
- Family Bathroom
- All Mains Services
- RICS Chartered Surveyors Professional Consultants Certificate
Due to be completed by December 2020, the property has been built to an exceptionally high standard with the advantage of a RICS Chartered Surveyors Professional Consultants Certificate (suitable for mortgage lenders).
This one off build has many features throughout, including some fantastic large windows providing an abundance of light in all principle rooms.
On the ground floor, the entrance hall with a large feature corner window, leads into an impressive 27` lounge with bi-fold doors leading onto the rear garden, with an open plan aspect leading into the good sized kitchen with a centre island.
A useful utility room adjoins the kitchen, whilst a 2nd reception room makes an ideal study or 5th bedroom.
4 good sized bedrooms will be found on the first floor with a family bathroom. A particular feature of the property is the master en-suite bedroom with its vaulted ceiling & fantastic large glass windows.
Outside, the rear garden is of a good size, whilst to the front of the property is ample off road parking on two driveway areas. One being ideal for a motorhome or a boat.
A detached garage to the front of the property benefits from an adjoining workshop together with a useful room over, which would make an excellent home office or hobbies room.
Services: All mains services are connected
Energy Performance Certificate: TBC
Council Tax: TBC
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
Raleigh Hill, Bideford
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Barnstaple Station7.5 miles
About the agent
Established in 2003, Regency Estate Agents specialise in using modern marketing techniques, whilst maintaining a traditional & personal service.
We pride ourselves on the many recommended and returning clients and our proactive approach is underpinned by a wealth of experience in the property industry. With extended opening hours and our negotiators available 7 days a week, we ensure we never miss an opportunity, whether that be buying or selling a property.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 1919_REGY. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Regency Estate Agents, Bideford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.