Alexandra Street, Carrington
- No chain
- Two double bedrooms
- First floor flat
- Easy access to award winning public transport links
- Close proximity to local amenities
- Ten year new build warranty
- Access to communal gardens
- Easy access to A60, A610 and A611
- Close proximity to Forest Recreation Ground
- Currently let at £650PCM
SITUATED PERFECTLY within CLOSE PROXIMITY to AMPLE AMENITIES and FOREST RECREATION GROUND, also with EASY ACCESS to A60, A610, A611 and AWARD WINNING PUBLIC TRANSPORT LINKS!
CURRENTLY LET AT £650PCM!
TEN YEARS BUILDERS WARRANTY AVAILABLE!
OPEN PLAN LIVING 22' 1" x 12' 7" (6.75m x 3.85m)
BEDROOM 1 11' 4" x 11' 3" (3.46m x 3.45m)
BEDROOM 2 12' 5" x 6' 10" (3.8m x 2.1m)
BATHROOM 8' 7" x 5' 8" (2.63m x 1.75m)
FREE PROPERTY VALUATION Thinking of Selling/Letting a property? Call Tristram's or visit our website today to get a FREE property valuation and FREE advice! We are a 5* star rated Google agent - Search Tristram's Sales & Lettings in Google to see extensive reviews from our clients!
DISCLAIMER Money Laundering Regulations: Tristram's ask intending purchasers to produce identification documentation. Any delay in receiving this information may cause a delay in agreeing a sale.
Measurements: The room sizes are approximate and are only intended as a guide to the size of the property. We would advise you to verify any measurements that you may require.
Services: Please note Tristram's do not test services, any equipment or appliances in the properties that we market, therefore we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
These particulars are issued in good faith as a guide to prospective purchasers, they do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The particulars of any property we market should be independently verified by prospective buyers. Neither Tristram's Property Services Ltd nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property. Tristram's has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
While we endeavour to make our sales particulars as fair, accurate and reliable as possible, they are only a general guide for prospective purchasers, therefore if there is any point which is of a particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to look into this for you.
Alexandra Street, Carrington
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Beaconsfield St Tram Stop0.6 miles
- Noel St Tram Stop0.6 miles
- The Forest Tram Stop0.6 miles
About the agent
Tristram's are a forward thinking and pro-active estate agency who pride ourselves on offering honest and accurate advice when it comes to dealing with your potential move. Tristram's are an independent estate agency situated in Bramcote, Nottingham who largely contribute to the growth of the market in all of Nottingham and the surrounding areas. We strive for better marketing, a better service and better results. This is done by constantly reviewing how the market is evolving and what reacts
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 101457001983. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Tristrams Sales & Lettings, Nottingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.