Middleton Road, Preston
- Top Floor Apartment
- Two Bedrooms
- En-suite to Master
- Open Plan Living and Dining Area
- Large Storage and Attic Space
- Fully Fitted Dressing Room
- Family Bathroom
- Garage and Parking
- Intercom Access
- Ideally located for Motorway Access
A well presented top floor 2 Bedroom apartment. Entrance hallway, modern kitchen diner / living room, good size master bedroom with en-suite, main bathroom, communal area, secured entry, Parking space and garage, popular location close to numerous local amenities including shops, schools and transport links. Ideal for FTB / Investors. Call Marie Holmes Now to arrange a viewing.
Middleton Road, Preston
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Preston Station2.9 miles
- Bamber Bridge Station4.7 miles
- Lostock Hall Station4.9 miles
About the agent
The areas we cover are:
Penwortham, Preston, Leyland, Chorley, Bamber Bridge, Walton le Dale, Walton Park, Lostock Hall, Farington Moss, Longton, New Longton, Hutton, Much Hoole, Walmer Bridge, Ashton, Lea, Fulwood, Deepdale, Ribbleton and Plungington.
We provide a first class customer care programme which incorporates loyalty and re
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10479711. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Marie Holmes Estates, Preston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.