Cunningham Close, Romford
- Emergency pull cords
- Lift Access
- 1st floor flat
- Modern kitchen / open plan
- Modern shower room
- Built in wardrobe units
- On site manager
- Over 60's
- Communal lounge, kitchen and garden.
- Allocated Parking | CCTV
· Specifically for 60 year olds and over
The flat is excellently located next to nearby amenities including local independent shops, cafes, and restaurants. For those trying to keep active there’s plenty to do with St Chad’s Park also situated close by to the flat.
The local area provides great transport links with local bus links direct outside the flat and two train stations within short distance. The two stations are Chadwell Heath station and Goodmayes station.
There’s also excellent road links with nearby access to the A12, A406 and A13.
The flat itself features: natural light throughout, double-glazed windows throughout, soft carpeted floors throughout, a spacious lounge, a modern kitchen and shower room.
The flat consists of a good size bedroom with built in floor to ceiling wardrobes.
The lounge area is a good size, allows for a dining area and offers direct access to the semi open plan kitchen area.
The kitchen is contemporary and has ample worktop space for food preparation and includes integrated appliances including the hob/oven and also includes a washing machine, microwave and fridge. The kitchen space also has tiled flooring and part tiled walls.
The modern shower room consists of a corner shower, a hand washbasin and a w.c.
The flat further includes a communal reception, kitchen and garden for the residents to gather and socialize.
Viewing is advised.
Surrender and regrant lease - Purchaser would be granted a new lease of 99 years.
Quarterly service charge = £582.65
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
Cunningham Close, Romford
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Chadwell Heath Station0.8 miles
- Goodmayes Station1.0 miles
- Newbury Park Station1.4 miles
About the agent
Doorsteps.co.uk. The brand new hybrid estate agency covering the whole of the UK with our local property experts. We combine the human face of high street agents with a unique online infrastructure; and we're open 24/7.
We knew there had to be a much cheaper way of selling homes. An honest, transparent and hassle free way of selling property. Estate agents at a fantastic price, but also a great level of service.
We imagined a world, where you could sell your
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10513955. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Doorsteps.co.uk, National . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.