Peters Village, Wouldham, Kent, ME1
- 10 year NHBC warranty
- Contemporary 2 bed apartment offering open plan kitchen/dining and living space
- Family bathroom with modern white sanitary ware
- Master bedroom with en-suite and built in wardrobes
- Allocated parking space for one car
- Easy links to the M2, M20 and M25
- Designed to provide a durable, contemporary & comfortable lifestyle
- Available to purchase with Shared Ownership
The Plover Plot 38 Full market value £260,000 Buy a 35% share for £91,000
A stunning 2 bedroom apartment, located on the second floor with a good sized kitchen/dining/ living room.
This new community will consist of traditionally styled modern homes and apartments that are built to withstand the daily rigours of modern life and designed to provide a durable, contemporary and comfortable lifestyle. Orbit is offering a selection of two bed apartments alongside three bedroom family houses.
Find out more information
Interior shown are generic images and do not apply specifically to this development.
Floor plans are not drawn to scale, measurements are maximum approximate dimensions and given as a guide only. These should not be used as a basis for purchasing flooring or furniture. Orbit reserve the right to alter plans, specification, position of doors and windows and change the tenure subject to demand without prior notice. External elevations vary from plot to plot. Please ask the Sales Consultant for current information when reserving your new home. Information correct at time of going to print. March 2017.
- A brand new riverside community
- Available with Help to Buy
- On the Medway waterfront
- Under 10 minutes drive to Snodland
Peters Village, Wouldham, Kent, ME1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Snodland Station0.7 miles
- New Hythe Station1.3 miles
- Halling Station1.7 miles
About the development
- A new village offering exclusive riverside living
- Fully fitted kitchen
- Parking included
- Available with Shared Ownership
- Good links to London with the commuter coach and train
- To find out more call 01634 567986
Orbit develop high-quality new homes throughout the Midlands, East and South East of England and with over 40 years experience in the housing sector you're in safe hands with us! We build beautiful new homes to suit the needs of our buyers, whether it be a first home, a lifetime home or anything in between. Orbit developments range from small builds of two or three homes in village locations to sites of over three hundred in towns and cities, from greenfield sites to regene
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 38Plover_OldChurchRoad. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Orbit. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.