Shropham Road, IP24
- INDIVIDUAL EXECUTIVE NEW BUILD
- DESIRABLE VILLAGE LOCATION
- PRINCIPAL BEDROOM SUITE WITH ENSUITE AND DRESSING ROOM
- EXCLUSIVE DEVELOPMENT OF INDIVIDUAL NEW HOMES
- BESPOKE OPEN PLAN KITCHEN AND DINING ROOM
- DETACHED DOUBLE GARAGE AND AMPLE PARKING
- GROUND FLOOR BEDROOM WITH ENSUITE
- SITUATED WITHIN A GENEROUS PLOT
- FINISHED TO A HIGH STANDARD THROUGHOUT
Currently under construction with the opportunity to choose high end fixtures and finishes. The property is one of two of Parliament Lane development and is being built by a Norfolk based developer who takes pride in producing these landmark properties to the very highest standard.
Some of the photos provided are for advertising purposes only and show internals from a site that the developer has just completed. Starfall Lodge will be finished to this high standard and specification.
The specification of such a property including air source heating and bi-fold doors.
The open plan kitchen breakfast room is full of natural light from bi-folding doors that face out to the rear garden. A generously sized living room is complemented by a statement window allowing the ground floor to be flooded with natural light.
Designed to maximise family living space combined with flexible accommodation featuring a ground floor bedroom with ensuite. Additional two bedrooms and additional bathroom.
Situated on the first floor holds a magnificently spacious principle bedroom with ensuite and dressing room.
The property has a double garage and generous parking.
At this stage both plots are being offered off plan and in addition their buyers the ability to personalise their finish.
Great Hockham is a picturesque village with a village green at its centre.
The village currently has a primary school (100 pupils) and a popular pub, The Eagle. There is a church, community hall and playing field on the outskirts of the village and there are also a number of nearby campsites. Within walking distance of the village is Thetford Forest, with its numerous walks and trails (including the Pingo Trail) and the Peddars way forms part of the village's western parish boundary.
With easy access to the A11.
Shropham Road, IP24
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Harling Road Station3.3 miles
- Eccles Road Station4.3 miles
About the agent
EB Land & Homes Agency offers online professional estate agency, specialising in residential properties, land and new build sites.
Covering Attleborough and surrounding areas
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference ELA200070. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by EB Land & Homes Agency, Attleborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.