Shrubbs Drive, Middleton-On-Sea, PO22 7SE
- 2nd Floor, 2 double bedroom flat with lift
- No forward chain
- approx. 106 years left on lease
- communal garden
- communal lounge
- communal laundry
- Lounge Diner
- Bathroom with both bath and separate shower
- Age restricted (see main description for more info)
Buckingham Court was constructed by McCarthy & Stone (Developments) Ltd and comprises 46 one and two bedroom flats arranged over three floors each served by a lift. The Development Manager can be contacted from various points within each flat in case of an emergency. For periods when the Development Manager is off duty there is a 24 hour emergency Appello call system. This system also controls door entry and monitors the fire alarm system. A camera entry system allows you to view a visitor befor letting them in by changing channels on your television set. Each property comprises an entrance hall, lounge, kitchen one or two bedrooms and bathroom. It is a condition of purchase that residents be over the age of 60 years or in the event of a couple, one must be over the age of 60 years and the other 55 years.
Lift or stairs from the communal entrance to the 2nd floor, then private entrance door into the Entrance hall. Entrance hall has loft access, electric heater, telephone entry system and doors to principle rooms.
9' 1'' x 5' 10'' (2.77m x 1.78m)
Double glazed window, wall and base level units, one bowl sink with drainer, oven, space for fridge/freezer, 4 ring hob.
15' 9'' x 15' 2'' (4.80m x 4.62m)
2 x double glazed windows, electric heater and TV point.
15' 2'' x 9' 9'' (4.62m x 2.97m)
Double glazed window double built-in wardrobe and electric heater.
14' 4'' x 8' 11'' (4.37m x 2.72m)
Double glazed window and electric heater.
Double glazed window, bath, separate walk in shower, wash hand basin on vanity unit, close coupled WC, towel radiator and storage cupboard housing boiler.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
Shrubbs Drive, Middleton-On-Sea, PO22 7SE
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bognor Regis Station2.6 miles
- Barnham Station2.7 miles
- Ford Station3.0 miles
About the agent
Welcome to Bell & Blake an independent estate agent covering Chichester and the surrounding area. Bell & Blake specialise in both residential sales and lettings. We believe in traditional values regarding customer service; our number one value being communication in a timely and informative manner.
We cherish our independence because it drives us to care about every aspect of our company and the needs of our customers. We have the freedom to identify and develop new ways to improve our
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10225226. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bell and Blake, Chichester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.