Cavendish Road, Kilburn, London
- 1st floor 1 double bedroom in this semi detached house on Cavendish Road between Willesden Lane and Shoot Up Hill
- Ideal for both Kilburn underground and Brondesbury Park overground station
- Use of communal gardens to the rear. Forecourt parking available via separate arrangement. Residents parking available
- Separate fitted kitchen. Excellent bright reception
- Unfurnished or furnished
- Available now Viewing via Rose & Co Estates . EPC:C
Ideal for Kilburn Jubilee and main line stations and its many amenities
Easy access to the park at Queens Park
Use of rear communal garden. Parking available separate agreement
Available now EPC:C. Furnished or Unfurnished
Entry phone, inset spot lights.
15' 9'' x 13' 1'' (4.8m x 4.0m)
Sash window. Cupboard housing wall mounted boiler.
10' 2'' x 6' 3'' (3.1m x 1.9m)
Work tops, inset sink unit, 4 ring gas hob, oven, extractor fan , part tiled walls inset spot lights range of wall and base units.
12' 2'' x 10' 10'' (3.7m x 3.3m)
Window, free standing wardrobe.
3 piece suite bath, w/c, wash hand basin, tiled walls, inset spot lights.
Space available on front driveway via separate discussion. Residents permits available also via Brent .
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
Cavendish Road, Kilburn, London
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Kilburn Station0.3 miles
- Brondesbury Park Station0.2 miles
- Brondesbury Station0.3 miles
About the agent
Welcome to Rose & Co Estates.
We are a family run company with over
20 years experience in the area.
We would love the opportunity to help you
buy, sell or rent property in South or
West Hampstead, Hampstead,
Belsize Park, Primrose Hill, Gospel Oak
Or Kilburn (NW6, NW3, NW5 & NW8).
Please phone us on 020 7372 8488
Or email us at email@example.com
Or pop into our office for a coffee at
19a Goldhurst Terrace, London, NW
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 5871070. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Rose & Co Estates, South Hampstead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.