Chester Road, Woodford, Stockport
- Bespoke development of five dwellings
- Barn conversion finished to a high standard
- Retains many original features
- Three bedrooms each with ensuites
- Galleried landing, vaulted ceiling and stone flag flooring
- Quality fitted kitchen with integrated appliances
- Gas central heating & double-glazing
- Small private garden alongside communal areas
- Allocated parking to two cars
- EPC rating: B
Every double-glazed window gives you a different view of the surrounding farm and farmland and each dwelling has a small private garden area alongside communal pathways and lawn areas. Each of the properties comes with two allocated parking spaces, in addition to further visitor parking which is also provided. Warmed by gas fired central heating run from a combination hot water/central heating system. With every room offering charm and character and each of the properties being different, you'll know that living in The Barn will be your unique home. The accommodation arranged over two levels briefly comprises: Living room, dining room, downstairs WC, sitting room and quality fitted kitchen. A staircase leads up to a delightful galleried landing area, which in turns opens in to three bedrooms each with an en-suite.
BrochuresBrochureChester Road, Woodford, Stockport
Chester Road, Woodford, Stockport
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bramhall Station1.3 miles
- Poynton Station1.4 miles
- Handforth Station2.0 miles
About the agent
Mosley Jarman are an independent estate agent specialising in selling and letting quality homes in the local area.
Our stylish Wilmslow office is prominently positioned on Alderley Road in the heart of the village and is run by owner and local resident Nick Mosley who has many years of experience in the South Manchester property market and is supported by a team of experienced property professionals who a
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 29495955. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mosley Jarman, Wilmslow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.