High Bannerdown, Bath
- Bright, airy and spacious detached family home
- Fabulous open and far reaching view
- Wonderful, extensive gardens mostly to the South and West
- 5 bedrooms
The house stands in wonderful, extensive gardens mostly to the South and West. They are enclosed and mainly laid to grass with a number of flower borders, trees, ornamental bushes and shrubs. Bi-fold doors lead out from the kitchen/family room onto the paved sun terrace and level lawn beyond, whilst from the back of the garden there is private access onto a footpath down into Batheaston, up to Bannerdown Common or over into Northend and St Catherine’s Valley - ideal for dog walking. A driveway provides parking for a number of vehicles, there is a garage, water tap, log/recycling store and outside lighting.
Number 41 occupies a lovely, private and quiet position in this very sought after and convenient location. It is close to the extensive range of amenities in Batheaston (including a good selection of shops, an excellent primary school, doctor’s practice, vets, post office, takeaway, chemist and pub), whilst lovely walks along the riverbank or through the adjacent countryside are close at hand. The property is served by buses to the centre of Bath (some 4 miles away) and offers easy access to the M4, without having to cross the city.
large kitchen/family room
dining room leading into conservatory
3 bath/shower rooms
gas fired heating and double glazing
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
High Bannerdown, Bath
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bath Spa Station3.1 miles
- Oldfield Park Station3.8 miles
- Freshford Station4.7 miles
About the agent
At Whiteley Helyar, we are passionate about property and pride ourselves on decades of successful selling in Georgian Bath. Our Partners and team of negotiators are approachable, skilful and extremely knowledgeable, boasting an average of more than 14 years experience of estate agency in the Bath market. Our unrivalled understanding of the area allows us to find the perfect property for customers, whether they are looking for an elegant Georgian town house or apartment in Bath or a cottage in
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10125962. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Whiteley Helyar, Bath. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.