- Beautifully Decorated Throughout
- 0.3 miles from Chislehurst Railway Station
- Front & Rear Security Cameras
- Landlords British Gas Cover
- Off Street Parking with Garage
- En-suite Master Bedroom
- Quite and Idyllic Location
This property benefits from a gated entrance along with added security of front & rear security cameras. It also has a low maintenance garden along with off-street parking and garage.
This 4 Bed, 3 Bath Townhouse is simply perfect and all completed with Landlords British Gas Cover.
Available Late September!
Internal viewings proceeding from 18th September 2020
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Chislehurst Station0.1 miles
- Bickley Station0.7 miles
- Elmstead Woods Station0.9 miles
About the agent
To compliment the service we provide we can also offer the services of our approved contractors and affiliated companies to enhance the experience.
Whether this be our interior design company to stage your property, our insurance company who can assess your requirements and give you a tailored, specified c
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10384828. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Address, Beckenham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.