Fairways, Kennington, Oxford
- End-Terraced House
- Two Bedrooms & Master En Suite
- Open Plan Lounge Diner
- Off Street Parking & Two Garages
- Corner Plot Garden
Located in the popular village of Kennington and situated within a quiet cul de sac location is this well presented two bedroom home. The property benefits from two double bedrooms both with built in wardrobes, a master en suite, open plan living and dining room, modern fitted kitchen and cloakroom.
Located in the popular village of Kennington and situated within a quiet cul de sac location is this well presented two bedroom home. The property benefits from two double bedrooms both with built in wardrobes, a master en suite, open plan living and dining room, modern fitted kitchen and downstairs cloakroom. Externally the property benefits from off street parking for up to 2 vehicles, two garages and an enclosed corner plot garden.
The sought after village of Kennington offers a range of local amenities, hosting a variety of shops, post office, public house and local schooling provided by St Swithuns' C of E Primary School. With rail links from nearby Radley Station, a regular bus service and transport links via road, Kennington is an ideal location for commuters. Furthermore, the nearby river and woodland walks make this village the perfect location to settle down.
Door to front aspect, under stairs storage cupboard, radiator and tiled flooring.
Window to front aspect, WC, wash hand basin, radiator, tiled flooring and part-tiling to walls.
Lounge Diner 18' 5" x 13' 5" ( 5.61m x 4.09m )
Windows to rear aspect, french doors to rear garden, TV point, telephone point, radiators and flooring laid to carpet.
Kitchen 15' 8" x 6' 5" ( 4.78m x 1.96m )
Fitted kitchen comprising of matching wall and base units, work surfaces, stainless steel sink and drainer, integrated electric oven, gas hob with cooker-hood over, space for fridge freezer and plumbing for washing machine. Other features include window to front aspect, central heating boiler, radiator, tiled floor and part-tiling to walls.
Bedroom One 9' 4" x 8' 9" ( 2.84m x 2.67m )
Velux window to rear aspect, built in wardrobes, TV point, radiator and flooring laid to carpet.
Velux window to rear aspect, shower cubicle, wash hand basin, WC, shaver point, radiator, extractor fan and part-tiling to walls.
Bedroom Two 11' 7" x 8' 6" ( 3.53m x 2.59m )
Window to front aspect, built in wardrobes, TV point, radiator and flooring laid to carpet.
Bath with mixer taps, shower over, wash hand basin, WC, shaver point, extractor fan and part-tiling to walls.
Off street parking for up to 2 vehicles, area laid to lawn, path, shrubs and trees.
Area laid to patio, area laid to lawn, decked area, borders, shrubs, bushes and trees.
Up and over doors, power and light.
Up and over doors, power and light.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Fairways, Kennington, Oxford
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Radley Station1.6 miles
- Oxford Station3.3 miles
- Culham Station3.8 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Abingdon Allen & Harris office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Allen & Harris have been trading since 1966, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose Allen & Harris as your estate agent…
>> Your local Allen & Harris team in Abingdon
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local expert
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference ABI106557. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Abingdon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.