40 Kimpton Road, Luton, LU2 0SX
- Dual aspect West facing apartment
- 5 Private Gardens
- Tree-lined boulevard
- 8,000 sq ft gym, Shops & Restaurants
- 24/7 Concierge
- On-site building and asset management
- Award Winners for Best Mixed-Use Development 2019-2020
- Easy accessibility to local stations and bus stops
- Under 23 minutes to London by train
- Est. completion in Q4 2021
Tenure: Leasehold, 999 years remaining
A spacious 506sq ft apartment with a generous master bedroom, and an airy open plan living/ dining area, providing an ideal setting for entertaining guests with a lovely view over one of the podium level gardens through floor-to-ceiling windows.
Be the first to enjoy a stylish home with modern interiors and high specification integrated appliances, a perfect move for those who want to start living and not carry out work to their new home.
Set across 6.9 acres, LU2ON is a perfectly located, exciting, new mixed-use development comprised of studios, one-bedroom and two-bedroom apartments. Residents will also enjoy an array of lifestyle amenities such as 24/7 concierge services, private communal gardens and access to shops, restaurants and an 8,000 sq ft state of the art gym. The first phase of Lu2on, the Union building, is estimated to complete in Q4 2021.
ABOUT STRAWBERRY STAR
Lu2on is an award-winning development by Strawberry Star, an international company with a mission to build quality homes for aspiring homebuyers, focusing on unique, quality homes at prices achievable to first- time buyers, young families, commuting professionals, local home-movers, buy-to-let investors, and international buyers in Greater London and the commuter towns. We won't hand you over to another company on completion, we provide you with continuity of service and stay on to manage the estate as no one else will know the development and your home as we do.
By appointment only
Monday to Friday: 9.30 am to 6.30 pm
Saturday & Sunday: 10am to 4pm
CGIs and show apartment images are for illustrative purposes only.
40 Kimpton Road, Luton, LU2 0SX
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Luton Parkway Station0.2 miles
- Luton Station0.9 miles
- Leagrave Station3.3 miles
About the development
- Residents will also enjoy an array of lifestyle amenities such as 24/7 concierge services, private communal gardens as well as access to shops, restaurants and an 8,000 sq. ft state of the art gym
- Designed to promote a relaxed environment, each home at Lu2on benefits from a light filled, open plan living space
- Reach King's Cross St.Pancras in 23 minutes from nearby Luton Airport Parkway Station
Founded by Santhosh Gowda, an entrepreneur with 28+ years of rich experience in leading global property markets, Strawberry Star Group is a provider of high-quality property services. We have an outstanding track record of delivering market-lead
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 207. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Strawberry Star. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.