Meryton House, Longbourn, Windsor, Berkshire, SL4
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- 1 MILE TO WINDSOR STATION
- GATED DEVELOPMENT
- 1 ST FLOOR
- PRIVATE PARKING
- LIFT IN BLOCK
- COMMUNAL LANDSCAPED GARDENS
- 1116 SQ FT
- LONG LEASE
- 3 BEDROOMS
Tenure: Leasehold, 231 years remaining
A beautifully presented 3-bedroom executive apartment located on the 1st floor of a very impressive Grade II listed former Manor House called Meryton House. This generously proportioned property (1116 sq ft) features plenty of entertaining space and feels very secure as it is located behind electric iron gates in the prestigious private Longbourn Estate.
The property benefits from lots of natural light and has far reaching views onto the stunning and extensive landscaped communal gardens. There is also a lift in the building and plenty of private parking right outside.
The apartment is a duplex, being laid out over two floors, so feels very homely and spacious. The property has been very tastefully designed in that it is modern, but still retains many of the charming and sought-after period features, including a gas fireplace in the living room. The kitchen features a granite worksurface and comes with fully integrated appliances, including an oven, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine and dishwasher.
All three double bedrooms come with built in storage space and the master bedroom benefits from its own ensuite shower-room.
Meryton house in Longbourn is located on the fringes of Windsor Town Centre, only 1 mile from the station and near to many local amenities.
The property is centrally located to many transport links, with the M4 Junction 6 providing access to the M40, M25, M3 and Heathrow Airport. It is only 30 miles West of London and via the Windsor Stations, Paddington can be reached in circa 19 minutes and Waterloo in circa 50 mins.
The property is less than a mile away from all the amenities in Central Windsor including numerous restaurants, cafes, bars and shops.
The nearest theatre and cinema are based in the Town Centre, and the property is also very close to the Windsor Leisure Centre, The Windsor Marina and the Windsor Racecourse. Sporting and leisure facilities are also vast and include horse riding in Windsor Great Park as well as in Dorney, Golf in both Datchet Golf Club, Sunningdale Golf Club or The Wentworth Club in Virginia Water, and Rowing on the River Thames, just to name a few.
* 3 Bedrooms
* 2 Bathrooms (one ensuite)
* 1 Reception Room
* Communal Gardens
* 2 Parking spaces
* Lift in Block
STATIONS (* straight line distances)
* 1 mile to Windsor & Eton Central
* 1.2 miles to Windsor & Eton Riverside
* 2.2 miles to Datchet
* 0.2 miles to Clewer Green C of E First School
* 0.2 miles to Oakfield First School
* 0.2 miles to Windsor Girls
* 0.5 miles to St Edwards Catholic First School (Ofsted "Outstanding")
* 0.5 miles to St Edwards Middle School
* 0.5 miles to Hilltop First School (Ofsted "Outstanding")
* 0.7 miles to Upton House School
* 0.7 miles to Windsor Boys
* 1.3 miles to St Georges School Windsor Castle
Lease: 231 years remaining (250 years from 1/10/2000)
Service Charge: £3,300 p/annum
Ground Rent: £150 p/annum
Council tax band: F
EPC rating: Band C
Please contact SLM Property to enquire or to request a viewing. We are happy to show this property 7 days a week.
Legal Note *Although these particulars are thought to be materially correct, their accuracy cannot be guaranteed and they do not form part of any contract.**
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Meryton House, Longbourn, Windsor, Berkshire, SL4
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Windsor & Eton Central Station1.0 miles
- Windsor & Eton Riverside Station1.2 miles
- Datchet Station2.2 miles
About the agent
SLM is a new, independent and family owned firm, fun by a father and daughter team, based in the heart of Windsor Town Centre. Although this company is newly registered, our family have built up a very credible reputation in Central London over the last 80 years, working in residential and commercial property sales and rentals, and so we felt the time was right to expand our business to the home counties.
Our main specialism is selling residential property, however we offer the unique b
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference sale42. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by SLM Property, Windsor. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.