Wow! Beautiful Kitchen Diner! Garage! Extended!
- An Extended Four Bedroom Detached House in Bitterne
- Incredible Interior With Beautiful Features & Fittings
- 14' Lounge With Open Fireplace & Exposed Brick Surround
- Gorgeous Sitting Room With Stripped & Varnished Flooring
- 19' Kitchen Diner With Shaker Cabinets & Solid Wood Work Surface
- Elegant Entrance Hall With a Cloakroom
- 12' Master Bedroom With Elevated Views & Stripped and Varnished Flooring
- 11'9' Bedroom Three With Dressing Room & Velux Windows
- Secluded Garden With Patio Seating Areas & Extensive Lawn
- Block Paved Driveway & Detached Garage
Front garden with block paved driveway to side leading to detached garage.
Smooth finish to coved ceiling, UPVC double glazed window to side aspect, stairs rising to first floor with storage under, radiator, doors leading to:
Smooth finish to ceiling with inset spotlights, obscured window to side aspect, WC and hand wash basin, extractor fan.
14' 2" (4.32m) x 12' 3" (3.73m):
Smooth finish to coved ceiling, UPVC double glazed window to front aspect, open fireplace with exposed brick surround, two radiators, stripped and varnished flooring, solid oak and glazed folding doors leading to:
11' 5" (3.48m) x 10' 6" (3.20m):
Smooth finish to coved ceiling, radiator, striped and varnished flooring, full width opening to:
19' 1" (5.82m) max x 18' 1" (5.51m):
Smooth finish to ceiling with inset spotlights, two skylight windows, UPVC double glazed windows to rear and side aspect, UPVC double glazed French doors to rear aspect, door to side aspect, shaker style wall and base drawer units with copper handles, solid oak work surface, two Belfast style sink inset, range cooker, space for dishwasher, washing machine and fridge freezer, tiled splash-backs and floor, two radiators.
Smooth finish to coved ceiling, UPVC double glazed window to side aspect, airing cupboard, doors leading to:
12' 4" (3.76m) x 9' 9" (2.97m):
Smooth finish to coved ceiling, UPVC double glazed window to front aspect with elevated views, radiator, striped and varnished flooring.
12' 8" (3.86m) x 8' 1" (2.46m):
Smooth finish to coved ceiling, UPVC double glazed window to rear aspect overlooking garden, double built in wardrobe, under stairs storage, radiator, laminated flooring.
9' 6" (2.90m) x 8' 1" (2.46m):
Smooth finish to ceiling, UPVC double glazed window to rear aspect overlooking garden, radiator, laminated flooring.
Smooth finish to coved ceiling with inset spotlights, UPVC double glazed obscured window to rear aspect, three piece suite comprising of WC, hand wash basin and panel enclosed bath with shower screen and mains fed shower over, traditional style heated towel rail, tiling to principle areas.
Smooth finish to ceiling with inset spotlights, Velux windows to side aspect, eaves storage, doors leading to:
11' 9" (3.58m) x 9' 8" (2.95m):
Smooth finish to ceiling with inset spotlights, Velux windows to side aspect, UPVC double glazed window to rear aspect, eaves storage, radiator.
Enclosed rear garden offering a good degree of privacy, patio seating area with steps leading to extensive lawn, flower and shrub borders, further raised seating areas, shed, access to:
Brick built garage, UPVC double glazed window to side aspect, power connected, units with work surface over and butler style sink, double doors to front access, pedestrian door to side aspect.
Wow! Beautiful Kitchen Diner! Garage! Extended!
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bitterne Station1.5 miles
- Sholing Station1.5 miles
- Woolston Station1.8 miles
About the agent
We have unrivalled local knowledge of Southampton
Our staff have enviable reputations in their industry and have earned these through their continued local knowledge and expertise, our advice is based upon real experience derived from years of working in Southampton's local property market.
We offer so much more than just an estate agent
We offer a full range of property related services: sales, lettings, land and new homes, mortgage and financial advice,
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference FPBCC_610787. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Field Palmer, Bitterne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.