Main Street, Fulford, York, YO10
- Mix of contemporary and Victorian features
- Recently refurbished kitchen/dining room
- Extended by current owners
- Well-balanced reception rooms
- Potential annexe
- courtyard garden
- Off street parking
The property has been significantly upgraded by the current owners who have integrated the rear stable block into the original house creating a stylish and practical family home. Highlights include the upgraded kitchen with doors leading to the pretty flagged courtyard garden and for those looking to supplement their income there is the added potential to create a self-contained annexe to the rear of the house. The property also benefits from a driveway to the side allowing for ample parking.
Situated in a prime residential area and within the catchment area for Fulford School; rated outstanding by Ofsted. It is situated perfectly for access to the A64, the city Centre, the railway station and the university and is close to the many amenities on Fulford Road.
York is an attractive Cathedral city voted Best Place to live by the Sunday Times in 2018 and regularly tops similar polls. This Roman walled city benefits from excellent connectivity standing as it does almost equidistant between North and South. The road and rail network make it a popular location for business and residential property alike with both London and Edinburgh served by an average of 40 trains daily and travel times between 1 hour 50 minutes to London King's Cross and just over 2 hours to Edinburgh. Whilst embracing its history the city benefits from a thriving cafe culture with an array of artisan and well known bars and restaurants, excellent shopping and diverse culture with several theatres, an impressive art gallery and a world class racecourse together with excellent schooling/educational facilities including a Russell Group University and world renowned science park.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Main Street, Fulford, York, YO10
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- York Station2.0 miles
- Poppleton Station4.4 miles
About the agent
WHY CARTER JONAS?
99.6% of asking price achieved
Our phones are answered day and night, 365 days a year
9.6/10 of our clients would recommend us
80% of our business is from repeat clients
Our established and dependable service has stood the test of time for over 165 years
National network of 33 branches, including 9 in central London
There are over 700 property professionals workin
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference YOR170225. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Carter Jonas, York. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.