Hookstone Drive, Harrogate, HG2 8PT
- Substantial 6 bedroom detached home
- Spacious and flexible living space
- Master bedroom with en-suite
- Impressive through sitting room
- Ample driveway parking
- Secure private garden
- Close to excellent schooling
- Walking distance of Harrogate town centre
- Ideal for the family
- Scope to further extend
A beautifully proportioned family home which offers spacious and flexible living space. The property has the benefit of gas fired central heating and sealed unit double glazing and briefly comprises: Central reception hall with cloakroom/WC, impressive through sitting room, separate dining room, conservatory, breakfast kitchen and utility room. On the first floor is a master bedroom with en-suite bathroom, three further bedrooms and shower room. On the second floor are two further double bedrooms and second shower room.
The front of the property has been gravelled, providing ample additional parking space and providing ease of maintenance. There is a detached garage and a large lawned garden enclosed by hedging, ensuring excellent privacy. The rear garden backs onto Hookstone woods, making it ideal for the family.
Hookstone Drive is situated to the south of the town, with this particular property being adjacent to St John Fisher school. There is also St Aidan's School within walking distance and Oatlands primary school. The location is also ideal for the commuter as easy access can be gained to Hornbeam railway halt and onto the Wetherby Road, linking with the southern bypass and A1(M).
The town centre is within walking distance as is the 200 acre Harrogate Stray.
Services All mains services are connected to the property.
Council Tax Band G.
Directions From Station Parade proceed to the traffic lights adjoining York Place, turn left signposted to York. Take the right hand turn onto Oatlands Drive and proceed to traffic lights turn left onto Hookstone Drive, where the property will be found on your right hand side.
Details Produced 11th September 2020.
BrochuresCustom 8 Page Lan...
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Hookstone Drive, Harrogate, HG2 8PT
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hornbeam Park Station0.6 miles
- Harrogate Station1.1 miles
- Starbeck Station1.1 miles
About the agent
- Nobody knows the local market like us
- One of the biggest teams in the district, at your service
- Accurate valuations based on knowledge, not guesswork
- A creative approach to marketing your home
- A refreshingly open and honest approach
- Accompanied viewings by our experienced sales negotiators
- Skilful negotiation to maximise your sale price
- Regular updates to keep you and your buyer inf
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 103268007918. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by FSS, Estate Agents. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.