Fourth Street, Glasgow, G71
- Fitted Kitchen
- New Rough Cast
- Private Gardens
- Quiet Cul-De-Sac
- Double glazing
- Gas Central Heating
- Close to public transport
- Close to M74 Motorway
An ideal first time home or would really suit someone who is looking to downsize. This popular location is ideal for commuters looking for access to the M8 and M74 Motorways. The nearest Railway Station is at Uddingston and there is a regular bus service close bye.
The property is well maintained and has double glazing, gas central heating with a modern combi boiler the shower room is a recent improvement and the exterior walls and roof are in excellent condition. internally there will be a degree of modernisation required, mainly decoration and floor coverings.
A recent Home Report has been carried out and can be downloaded from the
Viewing appointments are available through the selling agent at the Scottish Property Centre.
Entrance - 5' x 3'6 ft (1.52 x 1.07 m)
Lounge - 14' x 11'6 ft (4.27 x 3.51 m)
Kitchen - 12' x 8' ft (3.66 x 2.44 m)
W.C. - 3' x 3' ft (0.91 x 0.91 m)
Upper Landing - 6' x 3'6 ft (1.83 x 1.07 m)
Bedroom 1 - 12' x 10' ft (3.66 x 3.05 m)
Bedroom 2 - 11'6 x 8'8 ft (3.51 x 2.64 m)
Shower Room - 6' x 5'8 ft (1.83 x 1.73 m)
Fourth Street, Glasgow, G71
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Uddingston Station0.7 miles
- Bargeddie Station1.3 miles
- Baillieston Station1.4 miles
About the agent
At the Scottish Property Centre our professional sales staff are here to help you with all your property needs and requirements. Our innovative marketing techniques and our state of the art, data management system will help to put the right buyers in your home.
From our extensive network of like minded Estate Agency Professionals you can benefit from the advantages of being part of a highly motivated and forward thinking company who share the same ideas, goals and vision.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 1198. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Scottish Property Centre, Motherwell. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.