Avondale Road, London, N3
- Modern interior design
- Close to all local amenities
- double bedrooms
- high spec
- Off street parking for 2 vehicles
- Available Now
House benefits from large front reception featuring exposed floor boards, and a fireplace.
Rear reception and large kitchen are incorporated in to one generous area, with direct access on to rear garden.
Other features include wood laminate flooring on the 1st floor, original tiles in the entrance hallway and exposed wooden floor boards in rear receptions, guest WC, double glazing, GCH and off street parking for 2 cars.
Close proximity to Manorside Primary School and Tudor Primary School.
Short walk to Victoria Park.
Approx 10-12 minutes walk to Finchley Central underground station (zone 4)
Property is offered unfurnished.
Viewing highly recommended. Contact Discover Residential today for more details or to arrange a viewing!
Rent £2,200.00 per month (£507.69 per week)
Deposit / Bond is £2,538.46
Minimum tenancy is 12 months
Maximum number of tenants is 4
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £2,200.00 per month (£507.69 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £2,538.46
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Property comes unfurnished
- Available to move in from 01 September, 2020
- Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 4
- No Students
- Pets considered / by arrangement
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- Property has fireplace
- EPC Rating: D
Avondale Road, London, N3
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Finchley Central Station0.6 miles
- West Finchley Station0.8 miles
- East Finchley Station1.1 miles
About the agent
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference Avondale. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Discover Residential Ltd, Loughton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.