Keighley Road, Colne
- Bay fronted gable end terrace
- Substantial accommodation over 4 floors
- Many original features
- 4 Bedrooms
- Lounge with bay window, dining room
- Fitted kitchen
- Extensive basement area
- Bathroom with separate cloakroom
- Private garden
The substantial accommodation is arranged over four floors and briefly comprises on the ground floor an entrance lobby accessed by a glazed door leading There is a spacious lounge with bay fronted window and feature fireplace. The dining room could be doubled up as a second reception room. Separate fitted kitchen housing an extensive range of matching wall and base units with complementary work surfaces, splash backs, integrated oven and gas hob, sink unit and glazed door leading to the rear garden.
To the lower ground floor is an extensive basement area which is split into two substantial rooms this could be converted into a self-contained annexe subject to obtaining the necessary building and planning consents.
To the first floor is a landing, three excellent bedrooms with the front bedroom offering extensive views towards Boulsworth and the surrounding countryside. There is a spacious family bathroom comprising bath, separate shower, wc, wash basin and large useful heated storage cupboard with gas fired combination boiler. Separate cloak room with toilet and wash basin. There are stairs ascending to the second floor where there is a spacious four bedroom with eaves and additional storage room.
Externally to the front is a tidy garden forecourt and to the rear of the property is an extensive garden private walled garden.
BrochuresBrochureKeighley Road, Colne
Energy Performance CertificatesEE Rating
Keighley Road, Colne
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Colne Station0.9 miles
- Nelson Station2.7 miles
- Brierfield Station3.8 miles
About the agent
Assessing the value of your property
It is essential that your property is accurately priced to reflect its location and condition. Too low a price may produce a quick sale but leave you out of pocket, whereas too high a price may leave you with a no-sale situation
Buying a Property
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 29993612. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Petty Estate Agents Ltd, Colne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.