Sandwell Road , Handsworth
- Handsome,Extended Family Home Situated In A Well Regarded Location
- Spacious & Well Decorated Through Lounge/Dining Room
- Generous Sized Extended Fitted Kitchen Complemented By A Utility Room
- FOUR Excellent Size Bedrooms
- Ground Floor Shower Room, First Floor Bathroom & Separate WC
- Welcoming Reception Hallway & Porch
- Ample Off Road Parking, Integral Garage
- Benefiting From Central Heating & Double Glazing
- Close To Bus Links Providing Easy Access To Birmingham City Centre
- Nice Rear Garden With Large Patio Area
This delightful property features an inviting reception hallway providing access to a spacious and open, extended lounge/dining room with french doors leading to the rear garden.
The generous sized, extended breakfast kitchen comes well equipped with integrated appliance and offers great views of the garden.
Completing the ground floor layout is a utility room, shower room with WC and integral garage.
The first accommodation offers Four excellent sized bedrooms accompanied by a family bathroom and separate WC.
One of a number of highlights is the spacious rear garden which offers an ideal place for relaxation and entertaining with generous a sized lawn and patio area.
Well presented and decorated throughout, this impressive property is certainly worthy of an early internal viewing so as to appreciate the location and accommodation on offer.
LOUNGE/DINER 36' 11" x 12' 0" (11.268m x 3.683m)
KITCHEN 17' 9" x 10' 0" (5.427m x 3.060m)
UTILITY ROOM 21' 5" x 6' 10" (6.531m x 2.089m)
GARAGE 14' 11" x 8' 1" (4.547m x 2.473m)
BEDROOM ONE 15' 3" x 11' 11" (4.653m x 3.633m)
BEDROOM TWO 11' 11" x 12' 0" (3.652m x 3.666m)
BEDROOM THREE 6' 8" x 6' 4" (2.045m x 1.947m)
BEDROOM FOUR 11' 7" x 8' 4" (3.546m x 2.542m)
Sandwell Road , Handsworth
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Handsworth Booth Street Tram Stop0.8 miles
- The Hawthorns Tram Stop0.8 miles
- Winson Green Outer Circle Tram Stop1.1 miles
About the agent
Henley Charles has always used computer and internet technology, but the company's biggest strength is the genuinely warm, friendly and professional approach that we offer all of our clients.
Our record of success has been built upon a single-minded desire to provide our clients, with a top class personal service delivered
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100592006612. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Henley Charles, Handsworth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.