Whitland Road, Carshalton
- 3 Bedrooms
- Off Road Parking for 2 Cars
- Loft Room
- Gas Central Heating
LIVING ROOM 13' 3" x 11' 7" (4.04m x 3.53m)
BATHROOM 5' 7" x 5' 6" (1.7m x 1.68m)
KITCHEN 11' 6" x 6' 3" (3.51m x 1.91m)
CONSERVATORY 15' 7" x 7' 9" (4.75m x 2.36m)
BEDROOM 1 17' 9" x 9' 0" (5.41m x 2.74m)
BEDROOM 2 10' 8" x 9' 2" (3.25m x 2.79m)
BEDROOM 3 8' 4" x 7' 6" (2.54m x 2.29m)
GARDEN 32' (9.75m)
OFF ROAD PARKING
Brochures2 page Portrait B...
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Front PageEPC 2
Whitland Road, Carshalton
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Sutton Common Station0.9 miles
- Carshalton Station0.9 miles
- Hackbridge Station1.0 miles
About the agent
Paul Graham Estate Agents was established in 1985. The Company continues to be a leading agent in the area with a reputation for quality of service, professionalism and a friendly approach, which we feel is the reason so many clients and their families come back to us again and again.
Our offices are situated in prominent high street locations and open seven days a week, offering state of the art marketing combined with traditional estate agency methods.
The company owner is based
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100773012826. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Paul Graham, Carshalton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.