Stratford Road, CV37
- Stunning Reception Hall with Cloaks/Boot Room and Cloaks/W.C., off
- Vaulted Open Plan Family Living Dining Kitchen with bespoke oak and glass staircase
- Sitting Room with Log Burner and doors leading on to the large garden terrace
- Lounge with doors opening on to the large garden terrace
- Master Bedroom Suite with Balcony and outside seating, Dressing Room and Shower Room
- Further Bedroom with En-suite Shower Room
- Three further Double Bedrooms, one with 'Jack and Jill' door to Family Bathroom
- Tower Suite comprising Double Bedroom, En-suite Shower Room, Dressing Room and Stairs rising to a Sitting Room
- Triple Garage with large Studio/Home Office Over and Cloak/W.C.,
- Extensive gardens, large outside seating and entertaining terrace and driveway parking
Much care , attention and skill has been taken in the design and build resulting in a superb open plan, double height vaulted living space to the centre of the property with a bespoke oak and glass staircase providing a splendid centrepiece, surround sound throughout and high quality fitted furniture to the Living Room and family Sitting Room
Attention to detail is continued with a bespoke hand made kitchen under granite work surfaces which includes a comprehensive range of integrated appliances including coffee machine and wine fridge.
The property offer a Sitting Room with log burner and a further Family Lounge, both with doors opening on to the impressive rear terrace.
The exacting standards of fit and finish are continued to the first floor with Porcelanosa bathroom fittings to all en suites and bathrooms which serve the five double bedrooms all radiating from the magnificent galleried landing.
In addition, the original church tower offers a wonderful guest suite with a private sitting room affording super views of the surrounding Warwickshire countryside.
In addition to the main house is approached via an electric gate and the driveway offers ample parking and leads to a detached triple garage with large Studio or Home Office over and Cloaks/W.C., The gardens and grounds (approx one acre) with distant views of surrounding countryside
Stratford Road, CV37
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Stratford-upon-Avon Station5.7 miles
About the agent
Parker Mercer Durnian are an independent Estate Agents and Valuers. The partners Stephen Parker, Jan Simpson-Stern and Lyndy Teague-Durnian are committed to offer a vibrant and enthusiastic alternative to traditional estate agency backed by a collective experience of over 100 years and unrivaled local knowledge
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference ThomasBeckett. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Parker Mercer & Durnian, Warwick. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.