Limers Lane, Northam
- 4 Bedrooms
- Lounge & Separate Dining Room
- Modern Kitchen & Utility Room
- Well Appointed Main Bathroom
- En-Suite to Master Bedroom
- Double Glazed & Gas Central Heated
- Large Enclosed Gardens
- Gated Driveway & Double Garage
- Highly Sought After Location
Constructed in 1991, Jadareem offers spacious & adaptable accommodation with the ground floor comprising of a good sized modern kitchen, with a connecting door into a utility room & WC together with an archway into the dining room.
The lounge provides a comfortable living space with feature fireplace and uPVC double glazed doors into a conservatory, which overlooks and opens directly out to the rear garden.
Two double bedrooms will also be found on the ground floor, overlooking the front and rear of the property respectively, with the master benefiting from an en-suite and extensive built-in wardrobes. A large, well appointed bathroom is fully tiled and comprises panelled bath, large shower enclosure, WC & vanity wash basin.
Stairs lead up to two further double bedrooms, each having large built-in wardrobes and access into eaves storage. There is also a good sized WC with wash basin and further storage cupboard – with some thought, this could be adapted to include a shower if desired.
The property benefits from gas fired central heating & double glazing throughout and is set on a good sized plot with private gardens comprising level lawns, patio areas and large timber decking bordered by a selection of trees & bushes. A gated entrance driveway together with large double garage, provides ample off road parking.
Services: All mains services are connected
Energy Performance Certificate: C (71)
Council Tax: BAND E (£2,429.21 per annum)
NO ONWARD GOING CHAIN
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1EPC 2
Limers Lane, Northam
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Barnstaple Station7.1 miles
About the agent
Established in 2003, Regency Estate Agents specialise in using modern marketing techniques, whilst maintaining a traditional & personal service.
We pride ourselves on the many recommended and returning clients and our proactive approach is underpinned by a wealth of experience in the property industry. With extended opening hours and our negotiators available 7 days a week, we ensure we never miss an opportunity, whether that be buying or selling a property.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 1559_REGY. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Regency Estate Agents, Bideford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.