- A Contemporary Style, Town Barn Conversion
- Discreet Location, Partially Walled Garden Providing Privacy
- CCTV Camera Installed to the Front of the Property
- Open Planned Reception Room / Kitchen / Dining Area
- Four Bedrooms, Two En-suites Shower Rooms and a Family Bathroom
- Bi-Folding Doors and Underfloor Heating Throughout the Ground Floor
- Incorporated Garage and Off-Street Parking
- Manageable Turfed Lawn and Decked Terrace
- Walking Distance to Shops, Restaurants and Local Park
- Accommodation Extends to 1,699 sq. ft.
The position of the property is right in the heart of the Fenland town of Holbeach but enjoys a quiet and peaceful spot down its drive. The drive to the property is opposite the park and the medical centre. Tesco supermarket, high street shops and banks, vets´, dentists´, restaurants, the primary and secondary schools are all within easy walking distance making it a superb location.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Spalding Station7.3 miles
About the agent
Fine and Country Rutland, Stamford & South Lincolnshire, Seaton
Seaton Grange Barn Offices, Grange Lane, Seaton, Uppingham, Rutland, LE15 9HT
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 103544001656. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fine and Country Rutland, Stamford & South Lincolnshire, Seaton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.