Coronation Road, Ascot, Berkshire, SL5
- 8 Bedrooms & 4 Bathrooms
- 4 Reception Rooms & Large Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Triple Garage plus further Garage/Workshop & Tractor Shed
- Further Storage & Large Green House
- Swimming Pool & Tennis Court
- About 4 acres in total.
With the generous accommodation being laid out over three floors the second floor is particularly ‘flexible’ with the option to perhaps create a suite of rooms for guests or staff, or even home offices which of course is becoming more common at the moment.
The gardens and grounds are mostly laid to lawn, but are interspersed with and bordered by many mature specimen trees and shrubs, including an impressive Weeping Beech tree. Towards the rear there is an orchard with apple and plum trees and over to one side a lovely swimming pool and tennis court.
Coronation Road is set just to the south of Ascot High Street and is a very desirable residential address. The High Street offers a good selection of local shopping facilities, coffee shops, restaurants and pubs and the world famous Ascot racecourse sits at one end. More extensive shopping centres can be found in Windsor and Camberley with large Waitrose supermarkets in both Sunningdale and Bagshot. Recreational pass times in the general area include some of the world’s finest and most exclusive golf clubs such as Wentworth, Sunningdale, The Berkshire and Swinley Forest. There are a number of excellent health and tennis clubs, leisure centres, cinemas and theatres along with word class spa hotels and restaurants such as Coworth Park and Penny Hill. You could even try your hand at polo with both the Guards Club and the Royal County of Berkshire Club being nearby. As far as schooling is concerned there is an excellent choice with Charters being a very sought after state option along with highly regarded private schools such as St. Mary’s, St. Georges, LVS Ascot, Hall Grove, The Marist, Wellington and Eton Colleges and the American Community School in Egham.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Coronation Road, Ascot, Berkshire, SL5
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Ascot Station1.5 miles
- Bagshot Station1.6 miles
- Sunningdale Station1.8 miles
About the agent
With over 150 years experience in selling and letting property, Hamptons has a network of over 90 branches across the country and internationally, marketing a huge variety of properties from compact flats to grand country estates. We're national estate agents, with local offices. We know our local areas as well as any local agent. But our network means we can market your property to a much greater number of the right sort of buyers or tenants.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference SUN200033. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hamptons Sales, Sunningdale. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.