Albany Road, Stroud Green, London, N4
- Master bedroom with bespoke built in wardrobes and en- suite bathroom
- Double reception rooms with working gas fireplaces and sash windows
- Basement - Access from house and also separate front access door
- Custom made painted wood kitchen with granite countertops
- Lefroy Brooks fittings, LED lighting, original fireplaces & chrome Myson heated towel rack
- Close to Finsbury Park tube station (Victoria and Piccadilly lines) and Harringay rail station (to Moorgate/Old Street).
- New boiler 2018 Worcester Condenser
The house is literally yards from St Aidan Primary (Ofsted Outstanding) and within easy access to the shops, restaurants and transport links of Finsbury Park.
The Owners Loves
"We love the tiered garden and terrace, especially on summer evenings with the kitchen and reception doors fully opened for al fresco dining”
"We love the high ceilings, the two large intercommunicating reception rooms, the large bedrooms, the wealth of period features and the beautiful fireplaces in almost every room. The grand staircase is particularly eye catching, as is the encaustic tiling leading into the house from the Edwardian stained-glass front door”
"We have loved being part of the St Aidans school community where our children have thrived. The cosmopolitan area of Stroud Green and Crouch End with its easy access to central London via bus, overground train or underground is a fantastic place to live with many local shops, bars and restaurants”
Similar properties on the street have converted the cellar for additional living space or into a self-contained unit (STPP).
Parkland Walk Natural Trail is located close by.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Albany Road, Stroud Green, London, N4
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Harringay Station0.2 miles
- Crouch Hill Station0.4 miles
- Harringay Green Lanes Station0.5 miles
About the agent
Established in 1964 Martyn Gerrard Estate Agents is one of the largest independent estate agents with 10 branches in North and North West London.
As specialists in the area we are committed to provide honest and sincere guidance, to find you the most suitable home, no matter what type of property you require. Our sales particulars are concise with internal and external pictures, floor plans and other useful information. We are
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference CRE200200. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Martyn Gerrard, Crouch End. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.