Briar Close, Lickey End, Bromsgrove, B60
- Four Bedrooms
- Entrance Hall
- Dining Room
- Kitchen Area
- Breakfast Area
- Utility Area
- Ensuite Bathroom
- Ensuite Shower Room
- Family Bathroom
This detached family home is ideally situated in the much sought after residential area of Lickey End, approximately two miles from Bromsgrove Town Centre. Lickey End provides the local residents with a popular village school, convenience store, hairdressing salon, barbers and the nearby recreation ground, also benefiting from easy access to public transport routes and motorway links.
* Entrance hallway with stairs that rise to the first floor and door to
* Delightful lounge with bay window enjoying views of the front garden, feature fireplace with an electric fire and door through to
* Dining room with door to breakfast kitchen area and sliding doors leading to
* Conservatory with French doors to the side providing access to the rear garden
* Breakfast kitchen comprising of a mixture of wall and base units, inset one and a half bowl sink and drainer, gas hob with extractor hood over, built-in electric oven beneath, space for fridge freezer, door to the rear garden and opening through to
* Utility with space and plumbing for a washing machine, inset stainless steel sink and drainer and door to
* Integral garage with an up and over door
* Ground Floor W.C.
* Landing with loft access, airing storage cupboard and doors that radiate off to
* Four bedrooms;
- Bedroom one with views to the rear garden, built-in wardrobes and door to ensuite shower room with low level W.C., pedestal wash basin and shower enclosure
- Bedroom two enjoying views to the front and having door to ensuite bathroom room with low level W.C. , 'jacuzzi' bath with shower over and pedestal wash basin
- Bedrooms three and four with views to the front of the property
* Family bathroom comprising of fitted bath, low level W.C. and pedestal wash basin
* Generous rear garden with shaped decking area, paved patio area, garden shed, gated side access, generous lawn edged with mature shrubs and trees
* Tarmac driveway providing off road parking for approximately two vehicles
The Agent understands that this property is FREEHOLD
4.27m x 1.88m (14' 0" x 6' 2")
Ground Floor W.C.
1.7m x 0.79m (5' 7" x 2' 7")
5m (Into bay) x 3.28m
3.07m x 2.67m (10' 1" x 8' 9")
2.74m (Max) x 2.46m (Max)
3.07m (Max) x 2.57m
2.2m x 1.73m (7' 3" x 5' 8")
2.41m (Max) x 1.22m
3.23m x 2.7m (10' 7" x 8' 10")
Ensuite Shower Room
1.75m (Min) x 1.14m
5.72m(Max) x 2.26m
2.5m (Max) x 2.26m
3.3m (Max) x 3.25m (Max)
2.9m (Max) x 2.29m
1.98m (Max) x 1.7m
5.1m x 2.36m (16' 9" x 7' 9")
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Briar Close, Lickey End, Bromsgrove, B60
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bromsgrove Station2.1 miles
- Barnt Green Station2.2 miles
- Alvechurch Station3.2 miles
About the agent
Multi-award winning Robert Oulsnam & Company was founded over 40 years ago on the fundamental principal to provide high quality service as Estate Agents and Letting Agents. The company has expanded steadily and now boasts 11 offices covering Birmingham and North Worcestershire.
We are constantly matching ourselves against others to ensure we provide the best possible service.
We lead the way with cutting edge technology ensuring both customers and employe
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference BRO200228. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robert Oulsnam & Company, Bromsgrove. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.